Honda CBR 1000RR Forums banner

06-07 Dorkman built motor

5K views 33 replies 12 participants last post by  cbr1000rrtlc 
#1 ·
2007 CBR1000RR Built Motor Engine work by Dick Suarez of Full Spectrum Racing - Ported and Polished Head - .8mm HRC Spec, HRC Intake Springs, APE Manual Cam Tensioner, Professionally degreed and shimmed

When it was fresh off the dyno - 170 RWHP @ 12,500 RPM & 78 lbs Torque @ 11,000 RPM

$1200 obo (You pay shipping)

I can get a race harness and JSB ECU that is tune for the engine but it is a 04-05 harness and ecu. $500 from Hoppa.

#2 ·
I am working on doing a compression check this weekend. Motor runs and pulls hard but I know it makes people feel better if they see numbers. Always ran full syn silcoline oil. Shifts perfect. Great ass motor. I will miss it for sure. Very reliable and runs on 93 octane.

Attachments

#3 ·
Cold compression check numbers. I got videos I can sent you if u want via text/email

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#10 ·
Let me see if I can get you a quote. Probably cheaper to just pick it up as Omaha is less then 8 hours away! Pm me with a phone number and We can txt. It be easier.

#9 ·
2007 CBR1000RR Built Motor Engine work by Dick Suarez of Full Spectrum Racing - Ported and Polished Head - .8mm HRC Spec, HRC Intake Springs, APE Manual Cam Tensioner, Professionally degreed and shimmed

When it was fresh off the dyno - 170 RWHP @ 12,500 RPM & 78 lbs Torque @ 11,000 RPM

$1200 obo (You pay shipping)

I can get a race harness and JSB ECU that is tune for the engine but it is a 04-05 harness and ecu. $500 from Hoppa.
What's a stock motor do?

#11 ·
Not really sure. I never dynoed a stock one. I am trying to find my street bikes dyno to see what it did but that had pretty much every quality bolt on it besides touching the motor internally.

#14 ·
Well either way this motor is going to make more power for sure then a stock one. I am sure it can make little more on race gas. I found a dyno copy that shows on 93 it made a little more power then I thought.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#24 ·
Dude is full of shit. That motor was pulled running strong and had no problems. I ran it with no issues. He even asked me when buying it how it would do with nitrous which I told him would not be smart as the compression is really high since the head was shaved. Someone in my opinion that shouldn't be running a performance motor but alright... If I showed all the sketchy messages and emails and shit from him and "friends "of his you would see he is a sketchy guy! They why the motor went from pending to back for sale. Why would I invite someone to my house and pull something like that. I have a great reputation on the forum and wouldn't risk that. I take this as an insult. I have done many dealing as a buyer and a seller on this forum and you come in here and talk shit. I have many people that can vouch for the motor and me. I would never sell something fucked up. The dyno sheet has a correction on it from the guy that tuned the motor because the dyno reading was off. There is another member on here with the same motor set up the would vouch for the dyno and the work as well. Only reason I sold the engine and parted the bike out was I moved to a different one. There was nothing wrong with the bike or engine. All the motor needed was to have a clutch put back in it when I sold it as it had a slipper in there that I removed all the stuff. I did compression test and sent him a video of them. The buyer has not sent any messages or contact since he pick it up that day. Which was 2 months ago.

#27 ·
I saw this motor turn over before it was picked up months ago...you clearly blew up your last motor running too much nitrous and now you're claiming you just asked about how much nitrous this motor could handle for no reason?!?! Nice try bud. You play with nitrous and you run the risk of blowing up motors...you should know that by now.

It's an absolute shame you blew this motor up because it was a solid motor with a great history...I would know, it was in my bike before Mitch bought it.

To boot, he did you a huge favor dealing with the sketchy ass way you put a deposit down and had to deal with your girlfriend situation of using her money and whatever the hell you had going on with that... He worked with you every step of the way to get you a rock solid motor. Whatever you did to it after you picked it up isn't on him. I'd hate to find out you didn't put oil in it before you cranked it over or something like that but after hearing your story, it's clear you did something to it because it was working flawlessly when it was sold to you.

Feel free to try to bash him on his thread but you're story doesn't add up and I will vouch for this sale as I saw it pulled in working order.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.