Honda CBR 1000RR Forums banner

oops, forgot to post here first :)

2K views 19 replies 9 participants last post by  Dee_Snutts 
#1 ·
name is Greg from Florida. bike is 2011 cbr1000rr. not sure what else to say here though.

#11 ·
the guy never stopped or even hit the brakes. I didn't have a chance to catch his tag either. I was mainly concerned about keeping the bike stable. if the damn baracade barrels were not so close to the lane, I would have been fine. basically there was no break down lane, even though there was a whole other lane on the other side of them. technically it's under construction but mostly finished. from researching parts, it seems to be $500 athe least. that's if I barging shop or am at the right place and right time. anyone know where else to check besides ebay?

#12 ·
You could always get all new ones from some aftermarket vendor. Then you can get a custom style or something different other than stock. Don't forget to check the classifieds around here. Some people wreck one side of the bike then part out the whole thing.

#17 ·
finally pieced my bike back together, didn't cost much but,,damn aftermarket parts suck! so anyways, if anyone reads this, I'm trying to find out what the plastic brackets that hold the side fairings are called. can't seem to find them when searching the terms: side fairings baskets or other variations of. I figured they must be called something else. thanks

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.