Honda CBR 1000RR Forums banner

Pc5 icr and more

1K views 13 replies 5 participants last post by  Rayfmx427 
#1 ·
I'm looking to get rid of the 175mph limiter on my 2016 1krr getting full akra exhaust and hi flo filter also have block off plates I know I need the block off plates for the exhaust and pc5 and need the pc5 for the icr and am getting it dynod tuned. Is there anything I'm missing or can add I've looked on here and gotten as much info as I could. Wanna make sure I'm heading towards my end goal. Tips appreciated.

#7 ·
I was thinking about the auto tune heard it was a bitch and theres a guy on this forum I beleive doing ecu flash for like 985 or something with crazy hp gains with the 3/4 Yoshi but I already got my exhaust full system from akra I'll have to get in touch with him and see need to find him first beleive he's in Tampa

#11 ·
Honestly talk to your local tuner if you have one. There's a guy that live 4hrs away from me. I'm going to take my bike there get it dyno and tune with woolich software for $389. That way the mechanic can better fit your needs. 985$ is for the whole package. ECU flash should cost you around 200.

#13 ·
Call Dan at Danos who's on this forum and talk to him. You'll be extremely happy with a flash at a fraction of all the stuff you mentioned. Less crap on the bike

as well.
If I'm going with the full exhaust intake flapper mod and whatever else don't I need the pc5? But yes the less the better I wish I knew of a one in all management system

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.