Honda CBR 1000RR Forums banner

temperature problems CBR 1000RR 2008 SC59

2K views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  aygues 
#1 ·
Hello everyone.

I will discuss a little problem that I have from the party motogp Cheste (Valencia) Spain 2015 Honda CBR1000RR with my 2008.

First I apologize for my English and I hope to express myself well.
Well I start.

The problem comes from that party before the grand prize my son was accelerating the bike to make noise, and we did not realize and the temperature rose till 122 ° celsius and enpezo out steam do not know where because I could not put the face to see where it came from. after a while (5 minutes) I let out steam and put in the bottle expansion mineral water bottle and perfect, but now always goes high temperature without reaching warn of high temperature and think that consumes some refrigerant.

To say that it has lost power and in this time I have echo 2 oil changes and oil comes out perfect.

I have changed the thermostat I checked the operation of the pump and the fans and I also cleaned the radiator Nural1y everything seems to work well, and now I will change the temperature sensor is on the thermostat.

Could be radiator problem because if it looks like a part not heated as the other and I get the feeling that the fans do not give enough.

I am hoping you can help me sending from Valencia (Spain) thousands of greetings and a big hug

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.