Honda CBR 1000RR Forums banner

DRONE footage of the new bike! YAMAHA XSR900

1K views 5 replies 3 participants last post by  swoopp 
#1 ·
Didn't get the results I wanted :( -- but hoping to get some better footage once I upgrade to a different control app on the Mavic.

#2 ·
I think it looks just fine. Pro tip...don't look at the camera. As an owner of a Phantom 3 Advanced, I get why you do it, I always want to know where my 1000 dollar drone is, so its tough, but it adds to the appeal that "someone else" is filming if you never acknowledge the cameras existence.
I am certainly no pro user, so take my comment with a grain of salt. Have fun with the Mavic dude. Look forward to seeing more videos!

#3 ·
Appreciate it! Yea, its tough not to look! lol The active track is not as reliable as I would like. Most of the shots I ended up doing the waypoint route, but I did have to keep up with the drone to make sure I'm in the shot lol.

Did you get Litchi for your advance? I'm hoping to get it soon, so hopefully I can get lower shots through the flight path (DJI sets a minimum of 30 ft when doing waypoints :( )

#4 ·
No. Only ever used the stock DJI app. I don't do any follow me type footage. Most of my footage is flying around aimlessly with no rhyme or reason. Honestly, the Phantom was pretty much an impulse buy. I just use it for kicks.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.