hello you filthy animals... - Page 4 - Honda CBR1000 Forum : 1000RR.net

post #31 of 39 Old 12-11-2016, 11:05 AM Thread Starter
zingpow

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1L-Rep View Post
First. And my dog just had knee surgery. So I'll have a lame dog, lame wife, and lame belly monster.
Boy. We are still arguing about names. I said CalvinRR but my wife can't get behind it.
pleeeeeeease don't feed me straight lines like "but my wife can't get behind it"...oh my, it was like thumbing through the pages of "inappropriate responses" (i'm the writer, publisher and editor)...as i stated earlier, i lack in the social graces...zp...

as far as names go let her have that one...if it doesn't work out it's on her and you will still have all the nick names you have bestowed upon him...oh the ties than bind...zing of marital bliss...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #32 of 39 Old 12-11-2016, 11:11 AM Thread Starter
zingpow

Quote:
Originally Posted by mountain CBR View Post
Hey ZP-
You're not alone with your photo posting problems. I can't figure it out either. I've tried the Photobucket thing on another Bike Site, with no success. I used to be able to post photos on here, but the "manage attachments" section is gone now. No hope for us...could it be our age???? I'll just keep cleaning my bike too....there's snow outside...LOL
everybody's got age, i just have more of it than most...basically i'm 21 with decades of experience...when i'm not riding i'm 16...it's an age where actions can be excused and consequences are not lasting unless they require stitches or jail time...

i envy those who live near the mountains, the natural beauty, serenity, clean air, clean water and the best twisties on the freekin' planet...zing of the flatlands...
post #33 of 39 Old 12-11-2016, 11:25 AM
1L-Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by zingpow View Post
pleeeeeeease don't feed me straight lines like "but my wife can't get behind it"...oh my, it was like thumbing through the pages of "inappropriate responses" (i'm the writer, publisher and editor)...as i stated earlier, i lack in the social graces...zp...

as far as names go let her have that one...if it doesn't work out it's on her and you will still have all the nick names you have bestowed upon him...oh the ties than bind...zing of marital bliss...
As far as names go she would come up with about ten a day for 8 months. If I said I liked a bunch she would get mad. If I said I didn't like them then she would get mad. But if I said I didn't care, then it was the end of the world. So the name is definitely up to her. I'm still trying to figure out how to put a car seat on the back of the bike...

PJ

2007 CBR1000RR Repsol ______1981 CB750C <-- work in progress
____

post #34 of 39 Old 12-11-2016, 11:45 AM Thread Starter
zingpow

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1L-Rep View Post
As far as names go she would come up with about ten a day for 8 months. If I said I liked a bunch she would get mad. If I said I didn't like them then she would get mad. But if I said I didn't care, then it was the end of the world. So the name is definitely up to her. I'm still trying to figure out how to put a car seat on the back of the bike...
ho lee shit you are married...damn i've been at it so long i don't even listen to her anymore...good news is you know how to use the sacred art of avoidance, you are learning fast grasshopper...buy a pipe and some tobacco, don't smoke it for christ's sake but sit on the couch in the evenings next to a lamp on the end table there, maybe get some $10 reading glasses from the store...buy a copy of some baby magazine or "the thrill of marriage" (sure there is one out there somewhere written by folks that have been married less than 2 years) anyway thumb through the pages slowly, occasionally pull the pipe from your mouth and get a bemused look on your face, hold it, then nod in the affirmative...this series of actions will not only keep her from noticing the "motorcycle news" magazine you have stuck in between the pages of the baby magazine, but she will be hesitant to disturb your musings and form all the right ideas about you and maybe even begin to lecture her parents and friends about how wrong they are about you...dr zing pow phd msw lmnopia...

ps...that will be $100...
post #35 of 39 Old 12-14-2016, 04:39 AM
Rayfmx427
Brake it upgrade tune

Great introduction love it
post #36 of 39 Old 12-14-2016, 01:09 PM Thread Starter
zingpow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rayfmx427 View Post
Great introduction love it
glad you liked it, here, pull my finger...uncle zing...

ps...every once in awhile someone takes offense when i say that to which i have to wonder, did they never have an uncle that pulled that sh!t one them?...or at this stage of the game aren't any of them uncles with impressionable young nephews to corrupt with the old finger pull...i like it when junior gets it down and pulls it on mom, or his sunday school teacher...gives the little tyke an idea of the consequences of his actions...who knows, maybe he'll grow up to be president someday...uncle zing...
post #37 of 39 Old 12-14-2016, 07:12 PM
JBear

No, that would require him to grab some... wait, no, never mind.

2005 Ninja ZX10R (his)
2012 CBR1000RR (hers)
post #38 of 39 Old 12-14-2016, 07:15 PM Thread Starter
zingpow

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBear View Post
No, that would require him to grab some... wait, no, never mind.
hey bear...he'll have his hands full soon enough...zp...
post #39 of 39 Old 01-10-2017, 09:12 AM
1L-Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by zingpow View Post
ho lee shit you are married...damn i've been at it so long i don't even listen to her anymore...good news is you know how to use the sacred art of avoidance, you are learning fast grasshopper...buy a pipe and some tobacco, don't smoke it for christ's sake but sit on the couch in the evenings next to a lamp on the end table there, maybe get some $10 reading glasses from the store...buy a copy of some baby magazine or "the thrill of marriage" (sure there is one out there somewhere written by folks that have been married less than 2 years) anyway thumb through the pages slowly, occasionally pull the pipe from your mouth and get a bemused look on your face, hold it, then nod in the affirmative...this series of actions will not only keep her from noticing the "motorcycle news" magazine you have stuck in between the pages of the baby magazine, but she will be hesitant to disturb your musings and form all the right ideas about you and maybe even begin to lecture her parents and friends about how wrong they are about you...dr zing pow phd msw lmnopia...

ps...that will be $100...
I'm going to try this but slowly move my way up to the shop. One day the porch, then the driveway, then the shop. Maybe I'll get some time to work on the bike then.

BTW, 12/12/16 was the final squeeze out of my son Calvin. 9lb whopper.

PJ

2007 CBR1000RR Repsol ______1981 CB750C <-- work in progress
____
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda CBR1000 Forum : 1000RR.net forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page