Honda CBR 1000RR Forums banner

CBR1000RR 2012 Service Manual PDF

140K views 97 replies 44 participants last post by  BrianCBR15rr1000 
#1 ·
Anyone got this?

#6 ·
2012-2013 Service manual

Did you ever find that 2012-2013 service man? It will be different in a few ways. For one the suspension has been upgraded. So for example pre-load is now at the bottom of the forks and I guess some of the base/factory settings would be different.

#7 ·
Did you ever find that 2012-2013 service man? It will be different in a few ways. For one the suspension has been upgraded. So for example pre-load is now at the bottom of the forks and I guess some of the base/factory settings would be different.
The wiring diagram is also slightly different. It is easier to pull fuses when setting up for a track day than the '08-'11 model years.
Easier in that you can pull fuses to disable all lights without disabling things you need.
The plastics are also different.

Just an FYI -
The '08-'11 model year wheels are a direct swap to the '12+. This makes it much easier to get a spare set of wheels for track days.

#16 ·
Damn, I can't seem to find the 2012-2013 1000rr service manual with all the specs and what not.. I only found 08..

#18 ·
Can anyone take a picture of the 2012 torque specs for the front and rear sprockets? I did my last bikes 520 conversion but that was a 06 600rr. I want to make sure I have the correct specs..

#24 ·
Had made an order for a service manual for my bike. My friends at Honda said they would get back to me about it. Turns out it's no longer available. Because they made a revised manual with the addition of the new CBR1000RR/SP. Unfortunately it's not available just yet. So Honda said they would hook me up the manual if I brought in a flash drive stick. So when I came in today they tried to put in on the flash drive, it only worked if they did it page by page. It would of taken forever to do so they said They could print it out for me. I then said take your time, no rush and to just let me know when you have it. Couple hours later, I got this text/picture below.....
I laughed so hard. When I got there they had it all divided it up with paper clips for each section. They didn't charge me a cent! I hooked up the guy i deal with. With his favorite energy drinks lol.

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.