Honda CBR 1000RR Forums banner

Pc3 Install With Pix/06-071000

44K views 74 replies 59 participants last post by  lholmes 
#1 ·
IT RUNS SO MUCH SMOOTHER AND REAL EASY TO INSTALL
INSTALLED THE JARDINE STOCKE MAP FOR PC WEBSITE

See less See more
#7 ·
Dang.....I screwed my install up. I didn't have a plastic box so I used my roll away. Thats what I get for not following directions. Looks like you did a good job though.

#16 ·
I have only one question is that a mat under your bike or a busted spot in the concrete?

#18 ·
WOW good job dude!

#20 ·
Thanks man.

Thanks, seems of equal quality as the install instructions from the dyno jet web site, but with greater skill with the mspaint... I have my PC3 sitting at home waiting for me to install, came in today, and still waiting for my Akra. slip on from Brad.

#26 ·
this is very helpful. i am waffleing on ordering a PC due needing to keep the stock pipe becasue of ca$h flow. not sure if i will really see teh benifit.

the question i have is can you get to all the injectors with out too much trouble, or more disassembly than you have documented? they seem pretty buried, i am not sure if my fat hands can get in thee from the pictures.

#27 ·
You'll have to remove the left fairing (not completely though) to get tot the TPS. Make sure you use tie-wraps to secure the wiring to the subframe going down and by all means BE NEAT ABOUT THE INJECTOR PLUG-INS. You don't wanna get that tangled because the tank is going to rest practically on these wires....that weren't there before!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.