Squids Getting Squided - Page 2 : Honda CBR 1000RR Motorcycle Forums: 1000RR.net

Like Tree3Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-30-2012, 01:59 PM   #11

Right before the end of the vid you can see the cops lights flashing to the left side of the roard on the rails so yeah the cops pulled him over. it was a complete stupidity to ride next to the car over n over wtf. I stay away from regular cagers, how about a cager thats intentionally swerve to hit you. that guy was so damn lucky if he had prob good tires they would have sticked n laid him down. Oh n it seems like they edited the vid n happy about the cop being there, where in diff occasion they would pop wheelies n hate to see a cop.

Sent from my iPhone using MO Free
SamRR is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-30-2012, 04:45 PM   #12

They were like 15 deep...the cage has to go home sometime...stay back, follow until they stop, take care of the problem. The car ran into the bikes several times. If it was me, IMO you just tried to kill me. Stand by for repercussions...
flycbr1000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2012, 08:50 PM   #13

Let's all ride around like a bunch of assholes and then get mad when someone else on more than two wheels drives like an asshole. <----that's basically what I got from that video.
KNEEDRAG05 and camaroloverx4 like this.
Old 07-30-2012, 11:18 PM   #14
Goose

^^^Clearly the riders were fools...... But a guy in a car swerving at a bike at fwy speeds is excusable according to your logic. Doesn't matter what provoked it. Guy could've been killed. Maybe your high horse never gets into any bs situations cause it's so much higher than everyone elses? Trying to kill people is not excusable!!!
Shamizzle is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2012, 01:56 AM   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shamizzle View Post
^^^Clearly the riders were fools...... But a guy in a car swerving at a bike at fwy speeds is excusable according to your logic. Doesn't matter what provoked it.] Guy could've been killed. Maybe your high horse never gets into any bs situations cause it's so much higher than everyone elses? Trying to kill people is not excusable!!!
this^^^^!
DSMer1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2012, 02:03 AM   #16

Umm no actually my high horse prevents me from riding like a total cock sucker on the street. I'm not exactly a bastion of responsibility when I ride, but I have yet to piss someone off enough to have them swerve at me repeatedly. There is no reason that driver should have done that, but it clearly wasn't unprovoked. Seems to me it all kicked off when the rider with the camera swerves at / attempts a fly by of the car (not exacly sure why the rider was swerving within the lane). Driver of the car gets pissed and does a fly by of his own. Then it all snowballs from there. Ultimately, everybody's wrong (some more than others). I just refuse to think, "Those poor motorcyclists. Who does the cager think he is?" There are no victims in that video, just a batch full of assholes.

Sent from my iPhone using Motorcycle
Old 09-03-2012, 01:57 PM   #17
Green Eggs and Ham

Seems Legit........................

If you are an asshole.
AWSneer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2012, 02:16 PM   #18
Qvo

damn cager fool riders ( rode next to the car). wanna know wat happening at the end? damn ride safe.
Qvo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 09:12 AM   #19

those riders are idiots for sticking around that car driving like that - get away because the car is going to win
bionicman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 11:24 PM   #20

Watched the video, reminded me of the post that was on here a few days ago (how do you react to someone sitting on your bike). I remember someone asking if their behavior warranted the use of excessive force to get your point across, "donkey punching" for example or flashing a weapon.

Right or wrong - No one can justify, the need to take another individuals life; over something completely retarded.

As others have echoed, in the grand scheme of things - the bikers could have done 1 of 3 things.

1. Exercise restraint and hang back - worst case scenario the odds are in their favor, because they have evidence on GoPro.
2. Ride off - you be on your way and let that guy be on his way. obviously in 2 different directions
3. Tail him to his destination - not advisable. He could call his buddies and lead them into a trap.

Anyways brothers - hopefully non of us find ourselves in such a situation. Always ride safe. Life is too short to be spent chasing idiots.
Crooked Genius is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement