Squids Getting Squided - Page 3 : Honda CBR 1000RR Motorcycle Forums: 1000RR.net

Like Tree3Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-21-2012, 07:46 AM   #21

Bikers were dicks but they did not deserve assault with a deadly weapon. Hopefully the car driver was prosecuted.

We've all been in traffic, cut off, tail gaited, etc and not reacted like that car did. No excuse for his actions period.
Advertisement

Old 11-24-2012, 09:38 AM   #22

This is the reason I carry... all the time. The situation wouldn't have gone beyond him hitting my bike, at that point I am defending my life. I like the wrench idea that was posted previously. I used to carry the ceramic from a used spark plug that had been smashed into little pieces, that shit will shatter glass. The squids were being squids I'm sure, but the car should not have swerved at bikes and even hit the bikes.
Old 11-24-2012, 11:28 AM   #23
Got Adrenaline?

I think this video shows what not to do with a raging cager on a freeway, that was hard to watch especially when the car bumped that 1 bike I thought that guy was a goner at that speed.

Granted they may have egged that car on there is no excuse for bumping a moving motorcycle at that speed. Its is called voluntary manslaughter if one of them would have been killed by that car.

Those squids may be retards but no one deserves being bumped at that speed, what did they really do besided speeding? And that is a LEO's job to enforce that not some raging cager.

Be safe out there ladies and gents the cagers are RAGING!!!

PCV w/IRC & Dyno Tuned, Yoshimura R77 Carbon Fiber
BMC Air Filter, CRG Levers, CRG Rearsets

To My Beloved Father RIP, Love You Dad
TonyNYC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 11:24 AM   #24

Hope the cager got what he deserved, but the guys should of followed at a safe distance, got the plate number and caller it in ...
High_on_HUF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 03:23 PM   #25

Agree and Disagree. I've swerved around/passed/cut between cars before. Perhaps closer than I should've. And the Car's driver is entitled to be mad sure...

but those cars have zero right to act in any way like this guy did. Swerving toward, crowding, or riding a bikes ass is out of the question no matter what that biker does. Because literally, in a car vs. bike situation, that car is seconds away from KILLING that person...

That being said-

No car driver is going to like how sport bikers ride sometimes. But as bikers, recognize that, and ever dont make a game out of trying to piss off cars, dont give them the chance to do what this guy did! The riders in that video should've put a ton of distance between them and that car at the first sign of trouble.

If I blow past cars, or swerve too close, or whatever they might not like, its because I'm haul ass'in, or trying to get by or whatever. These in the video were antagonizing, looking for a fight.

Dont ever hang around to try to get a reaction out of them! Be on your merry way, no car will be able to keep up!

my $.02
Old 12-03-2012, 05:04 PM   #26

I think it's remarkable the the bike didn't go down after the car bumped him!

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Motorcycle.com Free App
Jamin466 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 06:38 PM   #27
Tadao Baba Fan

None of the a$$holes involved belong on the road.

We all know how it started. We're not stupid.

If you can't run with the big dogs,
stay on the f@ckin' porch.
capt.america is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 02:21 PM   #28

What the F? FAIL
The_vic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 06:38 PM   #29

The Darwinian theory is that only the strongest and the smartest of the squids will survive and reproduce. The progeny of these people will be on the streets in 15 or so years. We can then watch another video of them getting wiped out. Then the cycle starts all over again.....

Squids need love, too!
fuzzbutt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2013, 08:07 PM   #30

WTF
BiH1000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement