Squids Getting Squided : Honda CBR 1000RR Motorcycle Forums: 1000RR.net

Like Tree3Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-29-2012, 11:47 AM   #1

Squids Getting Squided

Yeah you never know how it all started but still,
That driver needs to get his ass kicked.

http://www.dpccars.com/motorcycle-12...motorcycle.htm
SamRR is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-29-2012, 12:36 PM   #2
Banned Camp Counselor

There are a couple of moments that are just plain STUPID by the bikers involved here.

There was clearly a pattern when this cager is TRYING to hit the bikers, but yet, one of the bikers is going to drive NEXT to the car; what the hell was he thinking?!?!?

What's not clear at the end of the clip, is there appears to be the sound of a Police siren, but with all the bikers headlights, I could not tell if there was any Police flashing lights.

What was the outcome of all this?
Did a cop show up and arrest this driver?
Did the bikers end up beating the shyt out of this driver?

I don't ride a sport bike on the street any more. But, if I did, I would be a regular visitor to pawn shops, buying old rusty big-ass box wrenches that fit in a left back pants pocket, that would end up through the windshield of any drivers like that.
Had gotten the idea years ago, from a 1%'er, when I used to ride Harley's. Had asked him why he had such a huge wrench in his back pocket, which he replied, "When someone is riding behind me a bit too close, I just pull it out of my pocket with my my left hand, hold it up in the air with a waving backward motion, while staying on the gas!", and the driver get the hint about 90% of the time.

Be careful out there guys, but please be smart, and don't be a Squid ass, that infuriates cagers to these degrees. Don't forget too, cagers driving a PoS car like that, generally won't have a good "care" about things.

Last edited by n7hevn; 07-29-2012 at 03:11 PM.
n7hevn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2012, 01:04 PM   #3

Sickening to be grouped up with those douche bags. If they crashed it would've been well deserved.
KNEEDRAG05 likes this.
aieownyu is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2012, 02:01 PM   #4
Lifetime Premium

JEAN SHORTS!

Stupidity all around...
jigboy22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2012, 02:55 PM   #5

Seems like problem was 50% squidleys and 50% cager. Not 100% sure, but it appeared that squids were egging on the cager, but still doesn't justify trying to run them off the road. Anyone with common sense should know that a 450lb bike is no match for a 2000lb car...no matter how superior your m/c riding skills are. These guys should have backed off after the initial attempt, grabbed the license plate and called in to the police. There's obviously video of attempted vehicular manslaughter, which would have sealed a case against this idiot cager.
nola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2012, 03:15 PM   #6

All people in this video are morons. When idiot drivers do dumb stuff, I choose to get the heck out of there. There is no way that crap box of a car could keep up with a liter bike. There is no way I am going to ride next to a car on the freeway and ask for them to hit me.

"The journey is what brings us happiness, not the destination."

BryGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2012, 05:17 PM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by n7hevn View Post
There are a couple of moments that are just plain STUPID by the bikers involved here.

There was clearly a pattern when this cager is TRYING to hit the bikers, but yet, one of the bikers is going to drive NEXT to the car; what the hell was he thinking?!?!?

What's not clear at the end of the clip, is there appears to be the sound of a Police siren, but with all the bikers headlights, I could not tell if there was any Police flashing lights.

What was the outcome of all this?
Did a cop show up and arrest this driver?
Did the bikers end up beating the shyt out of this driver?

I don't ride a sport bike on the street any more. But, if I did, I would be a regular visitor to pawn shops, buying old rusty big-ass box wrenches that fit in a left back pants pocket, that would end up through the windshield of any drivers like that.
Had gotten the idea years ago, from a 1%'er, when I used to ride Harley's. Had asked him why he had such a huge wrench in his back pocket, which he replied, "When someone is riding behind me a bit too close, I just pull it out of my pocket with my my left hand, hold it up in the air with a waving backward motion, while staying on the gas!", and the driver get the hint about 90% of the time.

Be careful out there guys, but please be smart, and don't be a Squid ass, that infuriates cagers to these degrees. Don't forget too, cagers driving a PoS car like that, generally won't have a good "care" about things.
My thoughts exactly. I couldn't understand why the bikes were still anywhere near that car. Leave it behind or slow down, take the next exit, and have a smoke or something.

Your comment about the wrench brought back memories. I have a good friend whose father was a Boozefighter, and he said he'd keep a marbles or ball bearings with him. According to him a handful could damage a radiator, head lights, windshield, hood, etc.
McAnally is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2012, 07:25 PM   #8
Banned Camp Counselor

Quote:
Originally Posted by McAnally View Post
My thoughts exactly. I couldn't understand why the bikes were still anywhere near that car. Leave it behind or slow down, take the next exit, and have a smoke or something.

Your comment about the wrench brought back memories. I have a good friend whose father was a Boozefighter, and he said he'd keep a marbles or ball bearings with him. According to him a handful could damage a radiator, head lights, windshield, hood, etc.
We have BoozeFighter's here in Texas too.
Ball bearings are an alternative, but not practical for us on sport bikes. A wrench being nice and flat, fits in a back pocket. You'd need saddle bags for large ball bearings to be 'portable and accessible in the moment'.
n7hevn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2012, 08:29 PM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by BryGuy View Post
All people in this video are morons. When idiot drivers do dumb stuff, I choose to get the heck out of there. There is no way that crap box of a car could keep up with a liter bike. There is no way I am going to ride next to a car on the freeway and ask for them to hit me.
+1

CMRA # 117
CBRyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2012, 10:55 PM   #10

I'm with n7hevn and BryGuy on this, why the hell would you CONTINUALLY ride up next to, or ANYWHERE NEAR the car for that matter, when he/she has already tried to run you off the road and get you to run up the arse of you a few times?!?!? It only takes one instance to get a conviction, not 10, why endanger yourself further by provoking the driver more?

Squid-ing aside, these guys were dicks in how they reacted after the initial instance, doesn't take much to go WOT for 10 seconds and lose the idiot, or just pull over and let them go!

Wish it was a helmet (assuming the idiots were wearing one) cam to see the confrontation at the end and to see if the cops turned up....
phillthy2304 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement