Honda CBR 1000RR Forums banner

Got hit at the track

14K views 163 replies 42 participants last post by  Shraar12 
#1 ·
So I was out with my '08 GSXR600 on Sunday at Willow Springs enjoying the track day out. I was at the Apex of T1 with my knee down at the curb when a moron riding over his head crashes right into my tail.

Miraculously I kept the bike upright and did not crash (still have no idea how I did that but I am not complaining LOL!) The other bike, an R1, highsided, oiled up the track pretty good and the guy got banged up a little.

I was so incredibly pissed off at the guy for what he did! He did not even come to apologize to me. I went to his pit later and tried to talk to him just to tell him that what he did was reckless and he needs to be careful with traffic in front of him and not attempt to execute an inside pass in group B without 4ft distance since it's against the rules. The guy was a Latino and did not speak very good English but I did understand when he essentially told me that it was not his fault, it's the nature of the track and to go F myself :th_down: What a Fing scumbag...geezus. He fucks up my bike due to his moronic action and then has this attitude. Wow! It's a good thing I didn't just kick his ass right there, I was very close to doing that...well, he was in a "gang" of around 10 people.

so now my pretty bike has a broken left side tail section and the chain seems tighter so the wheel may have been knocked out of alignment a bit, hopefully nothing else damaged. Will probably cost me a couple hundred bucks to fix due to this b*st*rd. Time to hit up eBay.

Attachments

See less See more
#158 ·
If we're going this far back how can you "discover" a place where people were already living? And not speaking English. Let's keep it with the waa-waa, boo-hoo, I got a few parts scraped on my bike on a track. Once again, the Latino and gang bullshit wasn't necessary, because all you did then was give racists a platform to spew their hatred and give them the opportunity they've been waiting for....

#161 ·
Oh shit, I apologize... I was away from here for a few days out riding my bike. I missed how it then turned to battle of the 140mph street dudes and famous (I've never heard of them though) sponsored dudes that are rich from racing. Awesome! I love this place! So many different types of people. Seriously, I met a really good friend here and got to talk shit with Brandon Cretu-awesome TT racer on here. Plus the cool dude that has that gorgeous bike that got in the British bike mags. Wasn't aware but apparently we have some more moto-celebs on here! Don't be bashful guys... I'd love to hear your stories! I'm sure others would too.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.