Honda CBR 1000RR Forums banner

Me and my Reppie.

8K views 47 replies 35 participants last post by  AzNxBoX 
#1 · (Edited)
First off let me introduce myself (already made an intro post) I'm Chris Ocean, and i'm a professional wedding photographer in Buffalo. I love automotive photography and you'll often see a shit ton of pictures of the Repsol in this thread as i'll update it as i go on.

Some pictures are done by my other professional photographer friends on night's we're bored and we like to challenge ourselves but the majority will be mine.

So without too much banter, let's get started.
The bike is a 2009 Repsol.
The jacket is the Alpinestars Vector.
The helmet is the KBC Repsol helmet.

This shot was done by my friend and mentor Neal Urban, i learned everything i know about photography from this guy.

These next few are from photographer Chuck Alaimo, another friend and sadly a canon shooter :p Loved the shots he got of me though. good stuffs.

This next set was done by Roman Polyachenko, another friend and up and coming photographer in our area.

Here are some photos that i have done. I've not had the time to do any real shots with her as i was the subject the only good day we had to ride and wasn't allowed to bring my camera with me.

See less See more
#15 ·
Some of the best photos I've ever seen for a bike. Gotta have some large enough for wallpapers and put them out there. It would be nice to see them pop up if you search google images for 2009 cbr1000rr!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.