Honda CBR 1000RR Forums banner

Post your WHITE 1000RR's here only

73K views 218 replies 133 participants last post by  flash88 
#1 ·
Please post your pics of white 1KRR's here ........:hail:
I'm getting white one also and I will post my pics when I pick it up :thumbsup:

#26 ·
i like the way it looks. it sounds good, but it's not very loud. my arrow honestly sounds a lot better. that and the taylormade has no power gain at all. it was purely a cosmetic mod more than anything. i got it dirt cheap or we wouldn't have gotten it. i'll put it this way, i have less in her taylormade and my arrow than what a new taylormade cost

#27 ·
I'd sure like to find a Killer Deal on one! I can't swing $1400.00 bucks for one. I did see 2 of them on ebay for $850.00 but that's even more than I can part with these days for more stuff for my Toy! I understand the cosmetic appeal of the Taylor made vs the no power gain. With it, it looks like that was how the bike was intended to look from first conception! It's a Perfect Match!
Thanks for your info and if you come accross another incredible deal on one and you would like to pass it on, by all means shoot it my way! : )
Take care and ride safe!
Fred

#36 ·
nice bike, which dealership did you pick up from and how much?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.