Honda CBR 1000RR Forums banner

Jane, My 09' CBR1000RR ABS

29K views 71 replies 37 participants last post by  kjoons 
#1 ·
I've been poking around here and there, and I've been buying things here and there. Nough' talk! Pic!

Mod list:
renthal grips
cnc red shorty levers
targa fender delete
k&n air filter and full flapper door mod delete
hotbodies mgp growler slip on + home made plate
8000K HID lows + hyper yellow highs
cf wrapped chain guard
cf wrapped race cowl
cf wrapped seat side panels
cf tank and fuel cap protector
stompgrip tank sticky pads
cnc red rear spools
HRC brake sock
cf rear tire hugger
cf windshield
cf tank side panels
cf heel gaurds
cnc billet red pegs
t-rex adjustable kick stand
cnc billet red bar ends
smoked front signal housings + LED bulbs
radiantz topfx stealth rear signals

Currently awaiting my PowerCommanderV and she's all done. :cool:

If anybody has any questions, let me know, I put her all together myself, screw shop fees. :thefinger:

Thanks.

- Kyle

See less See more
#32 ·
someone got drunk at my house for my farewell party and committed sin.

they ARE paying me $500 for the damage though, so, looking on ebay i didnt want to get a mismatched color head cowl, so i'm going with Best Em USAs CF head cowl and a Puig's light smoke double bubble.

i also decided to powder coat the tri-spokes in gold when i get down to nevada, seeing as though it would be dirt cheap to do so down there versus up here in BFN Alaska.

and since the wheels will be gold, i decided i'll need to add some gold to balance out the color scheme; gold adjustable rear sets, gold grips, gold levers, gold screws, gold tri tree top clamp, gold bar ends, gold oil filler cap, and gold axle block sliders.

cant order any of it until i get my house situation taken care of when i get to nevada.

i'll update with pix as always.

STAY TUNED.

#41 ·
Can't wait to see the CF upper.

So you have a blue lowbeam and yellow high? Can we see a pic of that? I have a set of 8000ks and a set of 5000ks leftover from my last bike and I was thinking of mixing them up. I like the asymmetrical look of two different colored eyes.

#45 ·
WOW, These bikes have changed alot since I bought mine in 04. I like the new pipes and fairings etc. Looks like the bike has improved ten fold. Its good to be back on the site its been a while. Fell out of the scene for a while. Anyone who knows Resucit8u let him know BDLSTYLE said "Whats Up"!!!

This post has been deleted
#49 · (Edited)

iphone update. installed some goodies:

CF upper cowl
new mirror/blinkers
red Driven grips
red Driven axle block sliders
red CNC oil fill cap
Puig double bubble screen

gonna add some finishing touches:
powder coat the wheels Poly Gold
add some red vinyl on the upper cowl to balance out red/black

the bike is done after this, then i'll update with a pretty DSLR HD photo. :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.