Honda CBR 1000RR Forums banner

Jane, My 09' CBR1000RR ABS

29K views 71 replies 37 participants last post by  kjoons 
#1 ·
I've been poking around here and there, and I've been buying things here and there. Nough' talk! Pic!

Mod list:
renthal grips
cnc red shorty levers
targa fender delete
k&n air filter and full flapper door mod delete
hotbodies mgp growler slip on + home made plate
8000K HID lows + hyper yellow highs
cf wrapped chain guard
cf wrapped race cowl
cf wrapped seat side panels
cf tank and fuel cap protector
stompgrip tank sticky pads
cnc red rear spools
HRC brake sock
cf rear tire hugger
cf windshield
cf tank side panels
cf heel gaurds
cnc billet red pegs
t-rex adjustable kick stand
cnc billet red bar ends
smoked front signal housings + LED bulbs
radiantz topfx stealth rear signals

Currently awaiting my PowerCommanderV and she's all done. :cool:

If anybody has any questions, let me know, I put her all together myself, screw shop fees. :thefinger:

Thanks.

- Kyle

See less See more
#57 ·
looking good!!:thumbsup:

#63 ·
josemil, i want to say around $3.5k~ range, I got a lot of the parts off eBay and from forum members, either new or lightly used, for really good deals. I've officially cut off the funds to this bike. I want to get some fancy Brembo kit, and a few more CF parts, but I think I'll stop for now until maintenance (new brakes, clutch, etc) and random mishaps of damage come along (more CF fairings).

#65 ·
I used the tag bracket that TM provides, and it does NOT tilt, it's a fixed position bracket that requires no drilling to mount, almost like a detachable limb to the fender kit.

the frame sliders, i actually got them for free from one of the members on here, but i'm sure they're eBay brand no-cut sliders. i've tested them out on both sides already, they do what they're supposed to do. :)

#69 ·
the rear sets and sub-frame were sand blasted, washed, rattle canned, baked, then rattle canned again.

the wheels were taken off, disassembled (bearings, brakes, etc), tires dismounted, then brought to a powder coating shop. there they sand blasted, dipped in solution, treated, powder coated, treated again, then clear coated... $18 to dismount tires, $180 to powder coat, $200 for new tires, $48 to mount tires with new valve stems and balanced.

Did you sandblast your wheels and rearsets before Powdercoating?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.