Honda CBR 1000RR Forums banner

Jane, My 09' CBR1000RR ABS

29K views 71 replies 37 participants last post by  kjoons 
#1 ·
I've been poking around here and there, and I've been buying things here and there. Nough' talk! Pic!

Mod list:
renthal grips
cnc red shorty levers
targa fender delete
k&n air filter and full flapper door mod delete
hotbodies mgp growler slip on + home made plate
8000K HID lows + hyper yellow highs
cf wrapped chain guard
cf wrapped race cowl
cf wrapped seat side panels
cf tank and fuel cap protector
stompgrip tank sticky pads
cnc red rear spools
HRC brake sock
cf rear tire hugger
cf windshield
cf tank side panels
cf heel gaurds
cnc billet red pegs
t-rex adjustable kick stand
cnc billet red bar ends
smoked front signal housings + LED bulbs
radiantz topfx stealth rear signals

Currently awaiting my PowerCommanderV and she's all done. :cool:

If anybody has any questions, let me know, I put her all together myself, screw shop fees. :thefinger:

Thanks.

- Kyle

See less See more
#9 ·
That shyts Diesel :thumbsup:

#10 ·
more pix.

so, the PCV came in, all i can say is......... AMAZING. :thumbsup:

"tuning" is very direct and easy, literally, all the values are there, and the .exe install disk it comes with makes it cake. loading the map is easy, and finding a map for your application is even easier... with a bit of research and watching your live data with a laptop, fine tuning your bike is fairly easy if you've got a little bit of a mechanical background. although i didnt have a dyno, i have a rear stand, a rear brake and laptops. :D

#20 ·
@klu: i couldnt justify myself spending $200+ on rear sets, so i improvised. the CF screen was $70 shipped, dont care for a screen really, but my OEM one was scratched and cracked from the previous owner removing/installing it.

@d207gp: what's wrong with the name Jane? my S2000 is named Janey, i didn't want to get the two mixed up on dates, you know? lol.

@gking182: i took that photo with my Nikon D5000 in my garage and a $30 flash light. thanks for the compliment. :)

#21 ·
Great OP photo. I've seen that technique before on supermodels, didn't think to do it with superbikes. Stickers look fantastic, gives it a different character than all the sponsor sticker bombs out there. Did you make those stickers yourself?

Sent from my iPad using MO Free

#29 ·
got her all back together.

update to my modlist:
painted the rear sets black
painted the sub-frame black
power commander 5
yoshi r77 full exhaust
no cut frame sliders
corbin front saddle seat
bazzaz z-bomb
cf engine covers
cf chain guard
cf seat cowl (in the mail)
taylormade CF fender eliminator
rizoma track 77 rear blinkers

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.