CBR1000RR ECU Flashing + 13 HP !!!!!! - Honda CBR1000 Forum : 1000RR.net
Reply
 
Thread Tools
post #1 of 79 Old 07-14-2017, 02:42 PM Thread Starter
Danos Performance
Vendor
 
Danos Performance's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Posts: 197
CBR1000RR ECU Flashing + 13 HP !!!!!!

Honda CBR1000RR ECU Flashing Service



Dano's Performance now offers ECU Flashing for the 2008-16 Honda CBR1000RR models. This service is only available to our U.S. customers. Our ECU flash removes all the restrictions programmed into the ECU from the factory. These restrictions greatly hinder engine performance and throttle response. We will optimize both the ignition and the fuel curve which will unleash horsepower from your engine. The cost for this service is $185.00 and we offer a one day turn around time.This ECU flash will all but eliminate the need for a Power Commander and ignition module. See our website for all the details at: http://www.danosperformance.com/Honda%20ECU%20Flash.htm
Attached Images
File Type: jpg CBR1000RR ecu flash dyno.jpg (60.4 KB, 86 views)
Danos Performance is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 79 Old 07-14-2017, 03:24 PM
HMAN
Blue Devil
 
HMAN's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Columbus GA.
Posts: 3,461
Garage
I have a question for you guys. Can you flash the ECU without disabling the steering damper? My bike is not a street bike is a track bike and I do need the steering damper.
HMAN is online now  
post #3 of 79 Old 07-14-2017, 03:28 PM Thread Starter
Danos Performance
Vendor
 
Danos Performance's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Posts: 197
If you notice on the description for the Honda CBR1000RR ECU flash page is says: "Keep in mind you can pick and chose the options you want and don't want programmed into your ECU" So yes if you don't want the steering damper disabled we can leave it as as. Thanks Dan
Danos Performance is offline  
 
post #4 of 79 Old 07-24-2017, 01:06 AM
SaratogaLED
Superbike Squid Bro
 
SaratogaLED's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Location: NY
Posts: 498
Garage
Hi Dan, I am ready to order ECU flash for my 2011 1000RR but have a few questions. I bought a second 2011 ECU on ebay so I could have a stock one and flashed one on hand. Then I realized the extra ECU I bought is California version and my bike is not. Is a flashed Cali ECU OK to use on my bike?

When I was shopping around for ECU flash I saw another seller offers free changes, if needed for as long as you own the bike. Do you offer something similar or changes for a discounted price if needed?

Any downsides for "disable deceleration fuel cut" or is it a no-brainer to get rid of it?
SaratogaLED is offline  
post #5 of 79 Old 07-24-2017, 04:52 AM
NZSpokes
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Posts: 86
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaratogaLED View Post

Any downsides for "disable deceleration fuel cut" or is it a no-brainer to get rid of it?
It makes low speed riding way better.
NZSpokes is offline  
post #6 of 79 Old 07-24-2017, 06:28 AM
HMAN
Blue Devil
 
HMAN's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Columbus GA.
Posts: 3,461
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Danos Performance View Post
If you notice on the description for the Honda CBR1000RR ECU flash page is says: "Keep in mind you can pick and chose the options you want and don't want programmed into your ECU" So yes if you don't want the steering damper disabled we can leave it as as. Thanks Dan
got it! thank you very much, I will be contacting you soon.
HMAN is online now  
post #7 of 79 Old 07-25-2017, 02:06 AM
Aware
Member
 
Aware's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2017
Posts: 71
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Danos Performance View Post
Honda CBR1000RR ECU Flashing Service



Dano's Performance now offers ECU Flashing for the 2008-16 Honda CBR1000RR models. This service is only available to our U.S. customers. Our ECU flash removes all the restrictions programmed into the ECU from the factory. These restrictions greatly hinder engine performance and throttle response. We will optimize both the ignition and the fuel curve which will unleash horsepower from your engine. The cost for this service is $185.00 and we offer a one day turn around time.This ECU flash will all but eliminate the need for a Power Commander and ignition module. See our website for all the details at: http://www.danosperformance.com/Honda%20ECU%20Flash.htm

Do you have a Dyno curve that shows what happens below 6500rpm?

Aware is offline  
post #8 of 79 Old 07-25-2017, 02:14 AM Thread Starter
Danos Performance
Vendor
 
Danos Performance's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Posts: 197
I am not aware of a California model ecu.Email me the ecu part number and I will check my part number list.The dyno graph on our "Honda ECU Flash " page shows all the information: http://www.danosperformance.com/Honda%20ECU%20Flash.htm
Danos Performance is offline  
post #9 of 79 Old 07-25-2017, 03:02 PM
Jaybird180
Lifetime Premium
 
Jaybird180's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2016
Posts: 1,499
Garage
@Danos Performance

Why the need for a Power Commander?
Honda CBR1000RR Superbike Package 189HP
Also recommended is a good quality exhaust system and a Dynojet Power Commander to allow for proper tuning.
http://www.danosperformance.com/Hond...%20Package.htm

-06 CBR1000RR- (Track/Street)(Build Thread) (Version 2.0)
-13 CBR250RA Hers SOLD
-02 CBR600F4i (Track/Street) (mine)
ZG Dbl Bbl, Galfer SS Lines, PC3r, Muzzy s/o, K&N air filter, NRC stator cover, ShiftMinder(WTF?), Fireblade brakes, Rearsets, Factory Pro Shift Kit, Ohlins-Racetech&Showa custom Suspension
-92 CB750 (Hers)
-06 CRF230F (mine, sold)
-97 XR100
-07 CRF50F (son's), PW50 (sold)
-13 CRF110F -01 XR50 (Daughter's)
-06 TT-R125 (Mine)
Because 12,000 RPM makes me feel better
Jaybird180 is offline  
post #10 of 79 Old 07-25-2017, 03:24 PM Thread Starter
Danos Performance
Vendor
 
Danos Performance's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Posts: 197
With the Superbike Package being installed on your engine the dynamics of the engine are much different then a stock engine.This being the case you will need the ability to tune the air fuel ratio to match the new engine configuration in order to extract maximum power from the engine. Thanks Dan
Danos Performance is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Honda CBR1000 Forum : 1000RR.net forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page


Forum Jump

Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome