I wanted to open this thread for a long time, but decided to wait until I finished all the mods/upgrades i wanted to do with my blade.
Got her in 2010, has ran 39.500km so far (+/- 24.500mi) without any problems or crashes.
Now, it's all done, so here it is, the one and only, my blade, whom I like to call "13".
But... When I finally finished my project... I manage to drop the bike while i was putting her on the stand... Resulting in this:
Basically it got a bit of everything on the right side. Rear fairing (photo), gas tank fairing (photo), lever (photo), right fairing, bar end, exhaust and the mirror scratched the windscreen a bit. Small things to fix in time.
Complete list of extras/mods:
- Jardine RT-5 Carbon slip-on
- DynoJet Power Commander V with custom map (176.55hp)
- K&N air filter
- Spy5000 Alarm
- Melvin Stainless steel brake lines
- Galfer Brake rotors (front and rear)
- Evotech Crash protector
- Carbon look spools/sliders
- Puig Bubble windscreen
- Titax Short levers with adjusters painted red.
- Acumen Gear indicator
- Sato Street Hooks
- Evotech Oil plug
- HID retrofit (Projectors + Angels Eyes + BiXenon)
- Carbon fender
- Carbon rear mudguard
- Carbon chain guard
- Carbon heel protectors
- HRC Gas tank protector carbon look
- Gas cover protector carbon look
- Honda Racing Rear cowl
- Rizoma Bar ends painted red
- Smoked tail light
- Rizoma Read led turn signals
- Rizoma License plate light
- Custom undertail with carbon look (3M vynil)
- Engine covers powder coated black
- Rearsets painted black
- Top tree painted black
- Gas cover painted black
- Belly pan painted red
- Reflective red rim tape