The over all plan is to transform the SP2 into a dedicated track day weapon.
The stock bike possesses capability and potential exponentially higher than my meager ability.
So the logical thing to do is take this WSBK Homologation special and, well turn it into a WSBK
* Ten Kate WSBK body kit (with Ten Kate race screen, rear fender, quick releases for seat, tank and fairing & Ten Kate fuel cap)
* Ten Kate subframe and head stay
* Ten Kate Gilles Billet WSBK rear sets
* T-Rex frame sliders and axle sliders
* 39N Racing engine covers
* CRG Carbon levers
* Tachyon clip-ons (hopefully they will clear the fairing)
* Mikeymoto lever guards
* Ti fasteners all round.
* Stock ECU & Harness w/ direct tuning at first
* HRC ECU, harness & dash later
* HRC WSBK Powerup Kit
* Head porting per HRC race kit manual guidelines.
* Ten Kate Carbon Intakes
* HRC or H20 Radiator
* Spark MotoGP titanium exhaust
* BMC Air Filter
* Galfer stainless brake lines with quick release
* Mikeymoto rear brake rotor
* Renthal 520 chain conversion
* Ceramic wheel bearings
* 330mm Brembo rotors or RC213v-S rotors
* underslung RC213V-S Brembo rear brake caliper
* Woolich Race Tuning software
I'll add the other miscellaneous odds and ends that will be needed as I remember what they are.
Here she is in all her stock glory, 1 mile under the belt and ready for the big time LOL