Honda CBR 1000RR Forums banner

Cleaners

933 views 12 replies 9 participants last post by  Liquid_IQ 
#1 ·
What so you guys use to clean your bikes. I get the sticky road grime on my rear tire and that crap doesn't want to come off. I don't want to use a soft scotch bright as it rubs the color off of the wheels. Just checking to see what everyone uses. Also what other cleaners do you use to keep your bike nice and clean.

#6 ·
When I was a service writer for honda, we used honda polish. Then in 06 or 07 they banned it from America, so super bad for your lungs of something so we switched to plexus. Its awesome, just expensive. When the new formula honda polish came out we did not switch back because its not nearly as good as it used to be.
With these guys, honda polish, even the new stuff isn't bad. I haven't checked on that plexus yet though

Side question, do you guys know if that honda polish or plexus is good for the black matte?

#5 ·
When I was a service writer for honda, we used honda polish. Then in 06 or 07 they banned it from America, so super bad for your lungs of something so we switched to plexus. Its awesome, just expensive. When the new formula honda polish came out we did not switch back because its not nearly as good as it used to be.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.