Group Buy Rules
The rules below are a culmination of rules that have been posted before as well as some new rules that we felt were important to add.
1000rr.net is a sponsored forum. We expect other commercial entities
will respect our sponsors and their willingness to help us out. In this
section, our sponsors will identify discounted prices that they can provide.
In some cases, their prices won't be the lowest that you can find by
spending hours and hours search the net, but, in most cases they are awesome deals and in other cases still highly competitive. If you find a price lower by some other vendor who does not sponsor this forum, please don't post the information here.
Non sponsors are not be permitted to post any pricing on this board.
Thread jacking by members or other sponsors of any sort will not be tolerated. When a group buy has been started by a sponsor offers of a better price will not be tolerated. We will not shop out the sponsors who we have made the original group buy arrangements with.
Posts in this section that fall outside these posting guidelines will be deleted. Thank you for your understanding.
1) Each deal or special can only be offered for one (1) month.
2) Each sponsor is only permitted to have a maximum of two concurrent deals or specials per month, beginning the first of the month and ending on the last day of said month. (Posts will be deleted every 45 days)
3) Each sponsor is expected to respect other vendors' specials. This means that no sponsor shall post a deal or special for the same product line or brand that runs concurrently with another dealer's month-long special. This will allow all vendors an equal opportunity to hold deals or specials without being undercut�.
4) Deals or Specials offered to 1000rr.net members can only be posted in the Group Buys and Member Discounts Forum. Spamming of the forums is not permitted.
5) Sponsors should adhere to the respective manufacturer's Minimum Advertised Pricing (MAP) policies. Sponsors who consistently are known to violate said polices will of course be reported by other sponsors who choose to act ethically.
Failure to adhere to the above Agreement will result in the temporary suspension or cancellation of the advertising contract.
Being right is bitter-sweet when you're ruled and surrounded by morons.
"Men fight for liberty and win it with hard knocks. Their children, brought up easy, let it slip away again, poor fools. And their grandchildren are once more slaves." - D.H. Lawrence
Last edited by admin; 02-15-2011 at 11:27 AM.