FOR SALE: 2007 Honda Repsol CBR1000RR - Honda CBR1000 Forum : 1000RR.net

post #1 of 10 Old 07-24-2019, 11:25 AM Thread Starter
Thrasher
The Annoyance Facilitator

FOR SALE: 2007 Honda Repsol CBR1000RR

FOR SALE: 2007 Honda Repsol CBR1000RR

FOR SALE:
2007 CBR1000RR Original Repsol Edition with all Nicky Hayden World Championship stickers never applied, Galfer Brakes with FP Racing Repsol camo carriers, Spiegler lines, 08 turn signal mirrors, FP Racing Repsol camo levers , Led turn signals in fairing, Led Turn signal integrated brake light, HRC Tank pad, Vortex FP Racing Repsol Camo gas cap , FP Racing Repsol Camo grips, NEW MICHELIN Pilot Power 3 2CT front and NEW MICHELIN Pilot Power 3 2CT 190/55 rear, aluminum 45 degree valve stems, Axle sliders, Rizoma clutch cover slider, Rene Designs Clutch cover, BMC race filters, Power commander with multiple maps, Speedo Healer, Cold air injection removed, catalytic converter removed, Flapper removed, Jardine carbon fibre exhaust, Shorai battery with charger, rear seat cowling, Repsol seat cover, Repsol Camo street hooks, Rene designs repsol camo rear brake relocator, Repsol Camo swing arm lifts, Spiegler clutch line, Always has had Dot 4 and Repsol 4T racing oil and Mobil 1 filter, FP Racing Steel -1 front +2 rear sprockets with 520 chain conversion, Billet oil cap wire clipped, relocated License plate holder spring loaded with roller, Rene designs Repsol painted rear tire hugger, Tinted windscreen, Freshly installed stomp grip, Vortex Rearsets, Dual High and Low beam HIDS with Orange Angel eyes and Red Demon eyes with seperate selector switch hidden, PRO BOLTS: TITANIUM and STAINLESS in many critical areas, 3 piece F/R pit bull stands included, Honda Factory Service Manual and Haynes Manual included. All original parts included with sale!!!!! Many extras I'm forgetting. 9000 original miles. $7500 US Dollars.

This Sale is approved and endorsed by Lord Rossi Himself, Trey the Magnificent, Austin Powers and GoGo Yubari.

This bike is so Bitchin it was featured in Road Racing World Stomp Grip Advertising.

FULL DISCLOSURE: I'm 57 years old and my back hurts plus I lost the passion, That being said this bike went down in 2008 at 20mph thanks to a blue haired old lady who thought stop signs were just suggestions! This bike has been ridden by me at Keith Codes Superbike School and is GUARANTEED by me to be 100% fit for purpose! Full documentation of this bikes life is here on THE REPSOL FORUM, One Owner bought new by me! Title is 100% clear.

I keep my Personalized plates. Located in Long Beach, CA 90803

Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20180327_154938.jpg (1.05 MB, 7 views)
File Type: jpg 20170725_160357.jpg (1.14 MB, 7 views)
File Type: jpg Hottip.jpg (1.10 MB, 7 views)
File Type: jpg 20170424_190953.jpg (1.17 MB, 8 views)
File Type: jpg 20170424_191021.jpg (1.21 MB, 6 views)

Last edited by Thrasher; 07-31-2019 at 05:03 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 10 Old 07-24-2019, 04:00 PM
Mr. Klean

Love the headlights on this man! Such a clean bike!
post #3 of 10 Old 07-24-2019, 07:46 PM Thread Starter
Thrasher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Klean View Post
Love the headlights on this man! Such a clean bike!
Thank You Sir. It was my Obsession for years now it's just painful. But it's a great bike for many uses.

Last edited by Thrasher; 07-24-2019 at 09:20 PM.

post #4 of 10 Old 07-24-2019, 08:05 PM Thread Starter
Thrasher

Added more details and parts in description.

post #5 of 10 Old 07-25-2019, 12:21 PM
Badboy01

Garage
Beautiful bike and I love the clear clutch covers. If it wasn't for the fact that I am in the middle of updating my 2008 Limited Edition, your bike would be moving to Florida!

2008 Limited Edition Black
post #6 of 10 Old 07-25-2019, 12:32 PM Thread Starter
Thrasher

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Badboy01 View Post
Beautiful bike and I love the clear clutch covers. If it wasn't for the fact that I am in the middle of updating my 2008 Limited Edition, your bike would be moving to Florida!
Thank You

post #7 of 10 Old 07-25-2019, 01:00 PM
Demmel

Great bike!

2008 CBR1000RR
post #8 of 10 Old 07-26-2019, 02:58 AM Thread Starter
Thrasher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demmel View Post
Great bike!
Thank You

post #9 of 10 Old 07-31-2019, 05:00 PM Thread Starter
Thrasher

PIXELSBIN is currently down, Thus pictures are down, if this persists I will upload another way

post #10 of 10 Old 09-23-2019, 10:45 AM Thread Starter
Thrasher

still For Sale. I'm going to put it on Craigslist and Maybe eBay though I hate the fees

Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda CBR1000 Forum : 1000RR.net forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page