Honda CBR 1000RR Forums banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,639 Posts
To be honest,the gains over the stock UK setup is minimal compared to the US bikes gain over stock.
Both should end up at the same place, but the UK bikes shouldn't feel slow out of the box.
Remember, UK bikes are delivered from Honda with full power available as stock.

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
To be honest,the gains over the stock UK setup is minimal compared to the US bikes gain over stock.
Both should end up at the same place, but the UK bikes shouldn't feel slow out of the box.
Remember, UK bikes are delivered from Honda with full power available as stock.
Yeah I know the UK Bikes are full power, that why Woolich use there maps for US bikes.

·
Premium Member
2,639 Posts
Yeah I know the UK Bikes are full power, that why Woolich use there maps for US bikes.
Woolich only includes stock maps for all bins in the program.
As a tuner/Woolich user it is easiest to copy the Euro ETV tables over to the bin template you are editing ;)
Ironically its my shared SP2 bin that seems to have been downloaded the most in the US to be used as a basis for copying the Euro ETV tables from.
By grabbing a shared bin you can import the ETV tables without having to manually copy them table for table across to a US file.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Woolich only includes stock maps for all bins in the program.
As a tuner/Woolich user it is easiest to copy the Euro ETV tables over to the bin template you are editing ;)
Ironically its my shared SP2 bin that seems to have been downloaded the most in the US to be used as a basis for copying the Euro ETV tables from.
By grabbing a shared bin you can import the ETV tables without having to manually copy them table for table across to a US file.
I noticed you kindly shared stock Euro bins in mapshare to make it even easier! 🙏
Legend!

·
Premium Member
2,639 Posts
I noticed you kindly shared stock Euro bins in mapshare to make it even easier! 🙏
Legend!
Yes, although I did that for myself as I was fuggen sick and tired of copy pasting LOL
But since woolich wont let anyone delete their shares I figured I may as well make it useful for others as well.

·
Registered
206 Posts
I had my bike ecu flashed by Moore mafia 2 weeks after the red one , Chris Moore did a awesome job on my bike the only prob I ran into is my check engine light came on soon as he got done he told me to drive it around and it should go off it never did .

·
Premium Member
2,639 Posts
I had my bike ecu flashed by Moore mafia 2 weeks after the red one , Chris Moore did a awesome job on my bike the only prob I ran into is my check engine light came on soon as he got done he told me to drive it around and it should go off it never did .
Evidently not that awesome if he left you with a CEL.

What DTC codes are there?
If the issue is not current but historic then it only takes 3 full ignition cycles. Sometimes you don't even have to ride the bike. Literally start it, idle for 5 seconds, rev to maybe 2500rpm and turn it off. Do this 3 time and then on the 4th start the light will go out.

If the light stays on you have an actual issue.

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
What rear wheel horsepower did your CBR 1000RR end up doing? Did you beat out the one he did in the video?

·
Registered
206 Posts
No the red one made 3 more hp them mine the only difference at the time he had the decat I still had the factory cat , lol so for $1000 you can get 3 more hp

1 - 20 of 44 Posts