Honda CBR 1000RR Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry to make a little thread like this but I have an hour and a half to get this welded and I wanted to know where you guys are putting the bung for the 02? In the mid pipe with a slipon? I have the Jardine RT-5. Thanks a lot guys!!

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well I couldn't have asked for a better source on that! :thumbsup: Now running the wiring for it is the next problem. The location for the 02 allows me to run the wires behind the swingarm into the subframe.. I hope that will be okay

·
Premium Member
2,584 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
So would this be a bad location? I'm trying to figure out where to put it and still have a good location for the connector

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I ended up putting it right in the first bend of the mid pipe. I figured it would be better closer to the header.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Rode for about 8 hours today and it worked great.. When I plugged it in to the computer the auto tune had all the trims and I accepted them. Does that mean it uploaded them into the PCV?

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Okay that's what it did. But today I rode 200 miles and half way through the ride when I would take off from a stop in 1st between 3000 and 4000 rpms the bike would all of the sudden lunge a couple times. The trims changed majorly at 10% throttle on the auto tune so I cleared the trims

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
They are all the default AFR settings that came with the map (Jardine RT-5 with filter)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.