Honda CBR 1000RR Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
308 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2003 cts with 80,xxx miles on her just had an oil change and o2 sensor replaced. CLEAN TITLE IN HAND. All oil changes and work done on the car has been performed by poage cadillac and gm since i bought the car two years ago. I have had no major issues with the car but it was a buy back car at 25,000 miles it was also a lease vehicle new. I have full car fax along with everything that has been performed on this car new printed out by my dealer. Im am open and honest about the car and just had it inspected by my dealer. It is a fully optioned 03 cts with everything but navigation. 3.2L V6 averages 18mpg in town and 23 highway, 5 speed automatic W/ Sport and Snow setting, Leather Seats, Heated w/ Dual power memory seats with 2 settings for different drivers, Bose premium sounds W/ 6 disc CD changer, Flip up and sliding moon roof, Dual zone climate control, CTS V series grill, CTS sport rear spoiler, 4 new Tires along with new brakes and new rotors. Im Asking 10500 OBO

go to the link for interior pictures http://img3.imageshack.us/slideshow/player.php?id=img3/1923/123636314554a.smil

Attachments

·
Registered
308 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks I love the car but the day has come for something new

·
Registered
308 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
the car is getting traded in next weekend on sat so if anybody is thinking about it let me know and lets make a deal :)

·
Registered
130 Posts
Do you still have the car? I am interested. email me [email protected] we can go from there.

·
Registered
308 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
nobody joins .net to buy a Cadillac but somebody might have needed a new car.

car is sold.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.