Honda CBR 1000RR Forums banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
My wife cut my spending fund for my bike so all I can do now is trade the parts that I have for parts that I need. Not trying to make any money off of anything just want my bike back up and running and keep my wife happy at the same time. If you see a part you want to trade for and you want to know the condition let me know I can take close up pics for you and describe it better. Also if you see a part you want and you don't see a part that goes with it to make it work describe it or post a pic most likely I have it in a box and don't realize they go together. thanks

Parts I need are
Flush blinkers
turn signal relay
headlight dust covers and 1 headlight adapter
left midfairing
windscreen
seat cowl
gas cap lock with key*
Battery (wifes wants hers back in her bike)

The stars are the major part that are most important for me to get. The only part that I would need for you to split shipping with me is for the valve head. Everything else you pay for shipping to me and I will pay shipping to you. I also have a set of rear wheel spacers, some engine mounting bolts, and stock headers.

Attachments

·
Banned
2,651 Posts
i have a stock exhaust off an 06 and midpipe that i'll give u for dirt cheap. 20 bucks and u pay shipping.

if u have a brake master cylinder to trade, lemme know.

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
i have a stock exhaust off an 06 and midpipe that i'll give u for dirt cheap. 20 bucks and u pay shipping.

if u have a brake master cylinder to trade, lemme know.
Sorry man I don't have the brake master but I do have the clutch one I will send you a pm, I have somebody that wants the clutch cylinder so maybe he can paypal you what you want for the muffler and I can send him the clutch cylinder.

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Dude gtfo of my thread you are useless. Its nothing about being whooped, its about respect for each other, and when you grow up maybe you'll figure out what it is. Cause I have been spending a shitload of money. So instead of spending more I decided to trade for the parts I need. What are you some kind of e thug I guarantee you wouldn't say that crap to my face. Go be a loser somewhere else. And also learn how to spell what the hell is a mutfucka.

·
Premium Member
6,584 Posts
who edited my post....this is an infringement of my 1st amendment rights

what in the hell is going on here.. I paid money to hae certain level of membership and i get what....censorship

impeach drudog

anyway

terrance hey man i got a box of 04rr parts....i'll see what i need from what you got and work it out

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.