Honda CBR 1000RR Forums banner
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,622 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sato Exhaust, used very little prolly only 10 trackdays, then kept as spare. Full Ti, Oval Can, crooked, ie Original Design, excellent cond: $800.00--fits 04 to 07 CBR1000RR

Sato Silver(Al) GP Rearsets for 04 to 07 CBR1000RR -- Perfect, box never opened (spares)--$450 ($575 new)--the one in the pic is just to see that they are ONLY GP shift--those are the non-spares

HRC Link--Still in Original HRC Sealed Bags--$100

All prices include shipping to the Lower 48/US

PM me, first to paypal at:

[email protected]

Have a great weekend

Attachments

·
Mr. Bish
32,613 Posts
what is the deal with those rear links? are they an upgrade from an 06? what exactly is the benefit?
only a real benefit to the 04-05 owners.

buy it anyhow... help a brother out.

·
Premium Member
1,622 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Just an FYI-ALOT of people have shown interest in these, and I have some "dibbs" on them, but NO paypals, if you want this stuff, You need to paypal me $$ and they are yours. To those that have dibbed--dibbs expire at 9am tomorrow am.

·
Premium Member
1,622 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Just an FYI-ALOT of people have shown interest in these, and I have some "dibbs" on them, but NO paypals, if you want this stuff, You need to paypal me $$ and they are yours. To those that have dibbed--dibbs expire at 9am tomorrow am.
OK all the dibbers are flakes, all is still for sale. If you want it send me a PM confirming I still have it, then send $$ to [email protected].

I will NOT entertain any "dibbs" money talks, dibbs walk

·
Registered
95 Posts
HRC links

only a real benefit to the 04-05 owners.

buy it anyhow... help a brother out.
What is the real benifit here? I read where it helps with "this" setup and not "that" setup, ect,.ect. I recently picked up a Penske (8986 I believe) already sprung for my weight and will be installing it very soon. I tried to look up info on this searching through the archieves, but I think I would have better luck just asking here.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Correct me someone if I am wrong...
But the OEM link on the 04-05's offer a progressive damping curve. Meaning the damping gets firmer as it goes through its stroke, good for 2 people on the bike. The option is to buy an HRC link (same as a stock 06-07 link) which is 1/4" longer to make the damping rate linear. Much better/more suited for a single rider. The idea is to get better traction and it seems to be a little more comfortable, less jarring the the OEM 04-05 link. In other words... do it.

·
Registered
233 Posts
What is the real benifit here? I read where it helps with "this" setup and not "that" setup, ect,.ect. I recently picked up a Penske (8986 I believe) already sprung for my weight and will be installing it very soon. I tried to look up info on this searching through the archieves, but I think I would have better luck just asking here.
http://cbrtech.dyndns.org:8080/cbrtech/link.php

·
Premium Member
1,622 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Rearsets Still Available

Brand New and Super Trick
GP shift only
Normally like $575 from Kyle

Sati full Ti exhaust still available too $800 shipped

First paypal to [email protected] wins :)

I'll also have an 04 Hinson slipper availiable in a week

1 - 20 of 46 Posts