Honda CBR 1000RR Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Red Wingin Georgia Boy
1,116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
2007 OEM Black Front and Rear Wheel
Front - $250 Shipped
Rear - $250 Shipped or $300 with a Driven 520 44tooth Sprocket (only 200 miles on it)

2007 OEM Front Rotors - $250 Shipped (With used Tokico Pads. Pad is about the same thickness as the plate)
2007 OEM Rear Rotor - $75 Shipped (With used Tokico Pads. Pad is about the same thickness as the plate)

AFAM 42Tooth Sprocket for Carrozzeria Wheels (in picture with rear rotor) - $50 Shipped

K&N Air Filters - $75 Shipped

Harris Gas Cap (Powder Coated Black) - $100 Shipped

All offers will be considered...PM me if interested, of if you want more pics let me know and i will post them up for your, Thanks.

Attachments

·
Registered
575 Posts
just kidding man. He seems to get upset at 'for sale" threads.
he seems to get upset at threads in general :th_SmlyROFL::th_SmlyROFL: thats why we all enjoy reading what he has to post. Not ot mention the great info he puts out...:thumbsup:

·
Red Wingin Georgia Boy
1,116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Front Wheel, Rear Rotor and Front Rotors are Pending...
Note: this statement was made at the same time as the Original post...everyone that saw the thread knew that these parts were already spoken for. I dont see the problem here i was just posting everything i had together so all the pictures could be up here while i was doing it...sorry for the confusion...

·
Super-Double Wammy-Badass
1,044 Posts
Money sent on rotors. Obvious misunderstanding.

·
Red Wingin Georgia Boy
1,116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 · (Edited)
Front wheel, front rotors, and rear rotor are Sold...

Harris Gas Cap is Pending...

Still have the REAR WHEEL with a DRIVEN 520 44 tooth rear SPROCKET with only 200 miles on it and a AFAM 42 tooth rear SPROCKET for sale. Also the K&N Air Filters.

·
Red Wingin Georgia Boy
1,116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Front Wheel, Front Rotors, Rear Rotor, and Harris Gas Cap are SOLD!

Rear Wheel with Driven Sprocket, AFAM Sprocket and K&N Air Filters Still for Sale. All offers will be considered. PM me if interested.

·
Red Wingin Georgia Boy
1,116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Front Wheel, Front Rotors, Rear Rotor, K&N Air Filters and Harris Gas Cap are all now SOLD!

Still have this dang rear wheel and driven sprocket for sale. I am willing to deal on it i want to get rid of it already to feed the need of getting new parts haha...PM me if your interested!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts