Honda CBR 1000RR Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is my contribution!
it´s a -07 that was crasched after 2000km on wheelie practice.
Then it turned in to a track bike.

I bought it this winter and ordered fairings from Hong Kong.

Managed to put it back together to a street bike.

Attachments

·
"Special ladies are hot"
8,077 Posts
Looks ok. It is no bike of the month though. I'm a huge Jordan fan and until he starts rocking the Honda brand there is no way I put a replica on my bike. As long as you are happy with it that is all that matters.

·
Registered
124 Posts
It looks unique that's for sure and different is always cool but i have to agree with shocker about Jordan, i just don't see the point of his logo on biker gear or even on a bike. But like again to each their own. glad to see another unique 1000rr

·
"Special ladies are hot"
8,077 Posts
It looks unique that's for sure and different is always cool but i have to agree with shocker about Jordan, i just don't see the point of his logo on biker gear or even on a bike. But like again to each their own. glad to see another unique 1000rr
If I owned a Zuk it would be different. He does own a race team just not Honda. As I have Jordan brand gloves by Joe Rocket.

·
Registered
124 Posts
If I owned a Zuk it would be different. He does own a race team just not Honda. As I have Jordan brand gloves by Joe Rocket.
o see I didn't know that. I have seen a lot of Joe rocket gear with the Jordan symbol on it but I just figure it was a way to make more money for his symbol and market.

·
Registered
240 Posts
It is different and unique. I don't know about Jordan on a Honda though. Nice bike nonetheless, who did you get the fairings from?

·
Flat Broke
3,308 Posts
thats about the only mj bike i like.. the gsxr baby blue is so getto North C look..

black and white on a honda looks better. But i'll stick to my 96 jordans sneakers

·
Registered
94 Posts
Come on all you Repsol lovin' fools!
At least this one isn't a dime a dozen.
For a private team (unlike Repsol), I thought they do pretty damn good if that matters at all.

·
Raging Mega-Huge Member
6,241 Posts
Kinda like that Suzuki or whatever it was with the 1000RR decals. Might get some poser points but that's it. You have a Honda be proud.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts