Honda CBR 1000RR Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanna see what everyone that has a 2009 1krr (non-abs) has paid OTD for their bike. I saw a white one at the dealer and fell in love. Already searched for some answers. Thanks!

·
White CBR10RR9
149 Posts
Welcome !!!!

My dealer selling white one '09 1KRR for $12422 ( including all dealer fees,tax & registration) :cool:

·
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sweet. Thanks for the quick response. Gonna be getting one in the next couple weeks, upgrading from the 600rr

·
Trackday junkie
559 Posts

·
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
White CBR10RR9
149 Posts
It is a very good deal if you are close to eastern Ohio. I called this guy already,this price doesn't include $100.00 paper work, plus you have to pay your state tax and dmv.

Good luck ! :thumbsup:

·
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
It is a very good deal if you are close to eastern Ohio. I called this guy already,this price doesn't include $100.00 paper work, plus you have to pay your state tax and dmv.

Ya thats a great deal. Im in SE Minnesota so it would be a drive.

·
Trackday junkie
559 Posts

even with that $100 for paper work is still $2000 less than MSRP
and taxes not matter what you have to pay

but 10+ hours drive - mmmmm

·
Registered
436 Posts
where were all these deals when i put 8,000 down on a 07 like 2 years ago that damn salesman freakin got me good,, bought everything ecept gap ins.and still owe but a great bike wouldn't trade it for naddaa..

·
Licensed Street Pilot
1,460 Posts
Welcome aboard potna..$11300 so far

1 - 20 of 32 Posts