Honda CBR 1000RR Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I gather there is not an overwhelming support for factory rear turn signals on this forum.

But for anyone who might have an 08, and want to upgrade to 09 turn signals, here are some pics and part numbers. I paid $75 each at the dealer, but I'm sure they can be had for less than that.

·
Premium Member
2,584 Posts
Should've tried one of our sponsors like www.hondapowersports.com, they have them listed on their website for $57.47 each.

But, I'll stick with my CA.

·
Registered
363 Posts
i have my stock 09 signals if someone wants to buy them. let me know.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Should've tried one of our sponsors like www.hondapowersports.com, they have them listed on their website for $57.47 each.

But, I'll stick with my CA.
Like I said, "I'm sure they can be had for less". I was at the dealer buying some stuff and it was easy to just order them then. Tried to get them from SBS but at the time he did not have the p/n's.

Gustave

·
Registered
4,389 Posts
money well spent. here's an e-pat on the back

·
Registered
363 Posts
i'll give u my pair for 45.

·
Chief Chocolate Officer
1,148 Posts
do you have the small diameter bolt on yours like the stock ones? where did you get them from?
I just compared them to the stock bolt...these appear to be a little bigger diameter...but if you are literally putting these on the stock fender, you would simply drill out the mounting holes.

Got them at Cycle Gear... MadCatz TinyCators...the incandescent model...the LED model is $10 more...but of course you can probably get them from Brad for cheaper...

1 - 20 of 24 Posts