Honda CBR 1000RR Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
425 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Picked up my 600rr today and decided i would take some pics next to the 1000rr to get a comparison. the pictures are not the greates, I was having shade problems so keep your comments to yourself :D Bike demensions are very close between the two. Today was the first time I got to ride my 600rr since I got the 1000rr (long story in another post) and I have to say the 600rr felt down right anemic. Felt like I was riding a scooter in the power department. pics moved to following post.

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
Much better. I was getting a headache from all the squinting... :D

Guys keep talking about the black being hard to keep clean or showing scratches easily. Now that you've owned both, what's your take on looks vs upkeep, on black vs red/black?

·
Registered
425 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I like the looks of the black better but the red is definately easier to keep looking good. I saw the all black 1000rr again today and it does look better than the red in my opinion but like I've said before I've already had the black and I feel like they look so similar I needed something different. Check out the beige 1990 accord in the background, now that's a sweet ride right? hehe, i'm stuck driving that piece of crap when I can't ride my bike but I have a 04 bmw 545 on the way :D

·
Registered
148 Posts
I know the feeling. I have 2 cages, but when the wife has the better one, and it's raining... IT SUCKS! I have an 02 Tahoe sittin on 22's, and a 97 accord that was just side swiped. Which one would you prefer? LOL

·
Premium Member
6,564 Posts
ah a bmw 545 ..... a man after my own heart

very nice cars

saw a silver today and i am starting to eye my 3series with contempt

damn capitalisim :?

·
Registered
425 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
unfortunatley, guess who will be driving the 545 when it shows up? Not me. I will move up the the 97 landcruiser and I'm thinking of putting the Accord in the local destruction derby. I heard they have an import class :D the thing is a piece of junk, 190,000 miles and it burns/leaks more oil than gas and that's why it gets parked on the street :roll:. anyone know how to put an infant seat on the back of a 1000rr?

·
Registered
157 Posts
Sub said:
and I have to say the 600rr felt down right anemic. Felt like I was riding a scooter in the power department.
know what you mean. had to take the 600 out today do to the paper plate on the 1000 ripping off while riding and man what a difference! every gear feels like the 1000 under 3 rpm. but still had a blast on it. once the 1000 is broken in completely will have to make that the 600 the track bike and thats it.
good luck with the 600

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.