Honda CBR 1000RR Forums banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
526 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So theres a rumor going around that the delivery date has been moved up to march. I'm reeeeeally curious to confirm or deny it, so if you've heard this from a dealership let me know the dealership and the dealer dude from whence it came.

·
Registered
526 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Earlier. The 'offical' word is april but there is a rumor that its coming in march. I'm looking to see if its true.

·
Registered
356 Posts
My Dealer Chaparral Motorsports in Cali just called and they just got word (some shipping Document) the bike is on the way. Will be here Monday the 22 March. We'll see how that goes. Trying not to get my hopes up! Will let you know if it's true. Also said there is only one.

·
Registered
552 Posts
For people in Canada waiting to get their 1000RRs, I guess it's not going to happen until May. Spoke to someone at Honda Canada last week who said they'd check into the delivery date. I called them after hearing 4 different delivery dates. Guess the bikes will be arriving in Canada at the end of April and should be delivered to dealers sometime during the first week of May. People with deposits and who have prepaid for their bikes will be getting them first. The guy at Honda said this was provided there were no delays what-so-ever, otherwise, it would be later. My RC came first week of May, let's hope this bike gets here on time.

·
Registered
459 Posts
i'm hoping our delivery date isn't much different from the u.s. delivery date. i should have some idea tomorrow as i need to call my dealer regarding the installation of an (expensive) alarm that is now required for theft coverage by my lame-ass insurance company....

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.