Honda CBR 1000RR Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
459 Posts
whoa...i best be getting mine in april. i was apparently the 2nd person to put a downpayment on one from the dealer that i'm buying from.
perhaps i'll give them a call this week and see if they've heard anything regarding delivery, etc. not that i could pick it up before april (the weather will likely be pretty crappy here until then!).

·
Registered
128 Posts
Thats a long wait. Glad I'm not waiting because I definetly dont have the patience.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
More on delivery

At least on the west coast, dealer orders will be submitted on the 13th of Feb. Dealers should at least know if they are getting 1 or more in April (earliest date so far). If you have a specific color that you want, you should talk to your dealer now if you want your bike early. If you are going to wait, quantity shipments are slated for June.
Sugoi8

·
Registered
552 Posts
Honda dealer here in Canada is saying mid April. This seems to be consistent with the other rumors. I can't understand for the life of me how Honda is bringing this bike to the market late, after the whole CBR600RR late arrival. There are tons of 600RRs sitting on dealer showrooms because of that, and they are having to be sold at cost. I ordered my 1000RR in September. If it doesn't get here before the end of April, I am going to pick up a leftover 600RR. The riding season is short enough that I don't need to go a month or two without something to ride. I think Honda needs to get their act together. R1s are being delivered in Feb and 10Rs in March.

·
Registered
552 Posts
I'm in PEI. Same story (no price announced yet). I can't get over that really. I managed to work out a price with my dealer (bascially same price as the 954), but considering some people are trying to decide which new bike to buy, it could make some buyers opt for other brands.

·
Registered
425 Posts
delivery Date

just talked to my dealer I bought my 600rr through and he said they just ordered theirs and is expecting the first one mid april and 2 more in may. Since my 600rr is going back i told him I want the first one and that I would think they would give me a best deal they can and he said definately due to the problems I have had. He told me to let him know which color as soon as possible and he will try and get that one first. My only decision now Red/Grey or all Black :D .

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
:twisted: This sucks I put down a deposit in january. I was told two weeks ago that all Honda dealers are getting 1 bike in April. Then they will get 2 to 4 in may and so on through june july. I asked my dealer if I could get the first one in if its a red one. He said yes but He would want it on the floor till the rest of his orders come in so people could sit on it. So I said Then i'd wait till He gets the rest in may

·
Registered
315 Posts
BigRome said:
:twisted: This sucks I put down a deposit in january. I was told two weeks ago that all Honda dealers are getting 1 bike in April. Then they will get 2 to 4 in may and so on through june july. I asked my dealer if I could get the first one in if its a red one. He said yes but He would want it on the floor till the rest of his orders come in so people could sit on it. So I said Then i'd wait till He gets the rest in may

he wants it to sit on the floor until the next shipment come in?? that makes sense. i guess we all gonna get our bikes in May then !!! April bikes will be harrassed and touched :( i can 't believe Honda is doing this :(

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.