Honda CBR 1000RR Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
970 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have not been able to access the site for over a month due to this timeout error. I am using my phone to write this post. I googled it but it seems no help there. I changed the keep.alive Boolean to false-nothing, back to true-nothing. Changed timeout to 1200-nothing. I'm at my wits end on this. My ridgeline forum gives me the same problem, but all other sites are perfect. Any ideas? It's driving me crazy! And I'm even missing out on parts that r offered to me cuz I can't access my inbox!! PLEASE HELP!!

·
Premium Member
970 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I can't find the delete cache button on firefox or explorer. I found the clear offline cache, is that it?

·
Registered
466 Posts
For Firefox goto tools, options, privacy
Youll see private data click on the settings check all the boxes and hit ok that will clear all your cookies and cache and every thing if you save your passwords you may not wana check that box tho

·
Premium Member
970 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks, I did that and the same error still comes up, aaaarrrrggghhhh, I'm going through some serious withdrawels here!!!

·
Premium Member
970 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Has anyone ever had/fixed this error message?

·
Premium Member
15,026 Posts
back up your bookmarks

un-install the browser

reboot your computer

d/l a fresh installer and install the browser again

HOPEFULLY that'll cure the malaise

·
Premium Member
970 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Damn, did that and still can't get on. I didn't import anything from explored either. Wow this is getting me more and more pissed off!

·
Registered
466 Posts
Ok check and make sure your set up to use a proxy server.
go to the control panel to internet options click on the connection tab and then on the
LAN settings button and check those settings.

·
Premium Member
970 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Ok, the proxy box was unchecked so I checked it, it said port 80 but there wasn't an address there, what's the proxy server address supposed to be? I left it empty and i still couldnt get on the site. Thanks for the help!

·
Premium Member
970 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Yup, really weird huh?

·
Registered
466 Posts
you dont want to have the proxy setting checked. with that checked your computer will be looking for a proxy server. Port 80 is the standard internet protocol port for HTML.
OK let me ask this what OS are you using, shouldnt make a deference tho. can you try this open my computer and in the address bar there type in the http://1000rr.net
and lets see what happens.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts