Honda CBR 1000RR Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
425 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For those of you who frequent 600rr.net you know the latest on my current bike. My 600rr has been having electrical problems and it's been in the shop 6 times for the same problem and still not working correctly so I will be making honda take it back through litigation unfortunately. The laws are completely on my side so it shouldn't be to much of a problem. That being said, I have been told by my dealer they will have the red/black 1000rr in 2-3 weeks and it will be mine. Can't wait because I'm without a bike now until that one arrives since the dealer came and picked mine up from my house last night.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Do you mean that becuase of the electrical problems they are going to give you the 1000. You don't have to make up the difference? Or is this Honda's way of apologizing for the 600's problems. If so, luckyyyyyyy.

·
Registered
425 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
well, actually im letting my attorney handle the situation with the 600rr but the shop told me that if for some reason that doesn't happen they will sell the bike for me and try to make up the difference some how. At this point it's really between honda and myself. The shop is going to give me the best possible deal they can. They head salesman told me he will and doesn't care if the owner doesn't like it. Not sure what the final number will be but I hope these delivery dates everyone is talking about (march 22nd-24th) are true. My shop hasn't heard anything. To bad I dont want an R1 they have 2 just sitting their for the last couple of weeks.

·
Registered
425 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
So it looks like you ended up buying the 04 R1? How do you like it if you have enough miles on to know yet? I really dont think you can go wrong with any of the liter bikes, even the GSXR1000 has started to grow on me a bit though I would rate them in this order on which one's i would prefer 1. honda 2. Kawasaki at this point 3. Yamaha 4. Suzuki. I thought the R1 was awesome when I first saw it but the more I looked at it in person the more convinced I became I wanted the honda. It's all just personal preference in my opinion so have fun with you new ride. Hope I will be picking mine up in the next week or two.

·
Registered
184 Posts
I feel the same way about the RR & R1, when I first saw the R1 I liked it so much, but then I saw it at the bike show along with the RR. I fell in love with the RR. IMO the R1 looks a bit wide when sitting on it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.