For those of you who frequent 600rr.net you know the latest on my current bike. My 600rr has been having electrical problems and it's been in the shop 6 times for the same problem and still not working correctly so I will be making honda take it back through litigation unfortunately. The laws are completely on my side so it shouldn't be to much of a problem. That being said, I have been told by my dealer they will have the red/black 1000rr in 2-3 weeks and it will be mine. Can't wait because I'm without a bike now until that one arrives since the dealer came and picked mine up from my house last night.