Honda CBR 1000RR Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Currently doing some photoshopping to create my race paint color scheme. I can do a couple of stock color templates for you guys.

I'll post as soon as I get home since many of the images are stored at servers at home.

Cheers,

·
Registered
119 Posts
Here's the color shcmes I came up with. Just playing around with Photoshop. I am working on getting my race paint scheme done within the next few days.

Enjoy, and if there is a color scheme that you would like to see, post it here and I'll see what I can do.

http://www.adrenalinefreaks.com/gallery/1000RR/designs.htm

Cheers,

·
Registered
128 Posts
Sweet. That second page has a few good shots of it. Interesting that they run with Jardine's. They are the more inexpensive pipes out there.

·
Registered
142 Posts
Re: RE: bike colors

JetBlast10 said:
GB7 said:
2wf.com has new images from Sunday's Daytona tire test, including images of the 1000RR in race paint. Looks pretty good painted all red.

Ours got posted first but that guy had a better camera.
1000RR.net is first on the scene!
Call them out!
I still like solid paint schemes. The half and half approach is not tickling me. Solid looks cleaner to me.

·
Registered
119 Posts
I agree, the half and half look isn't as nice as the good ol solid paint schemes.

G

·
Damn you do a great job with those photoshoped pics! Could ya do a pic of the silver one with a silver lower on it???? I`m debating over the silver or the black one and was wondering what the silver would look like all one color....

Thanx,
RR Flash

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.