Honda CBR 1000RR Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My bike was del to my home on april 9.I was unable to ride it (got home to late in the eve)Saturday moring had erands to run.I just shot over to a friends home and back to show of the bike. Now its been raining since sunday and won't stop till some time thursday.Its killing me have this bike in my garage and I can't ride. It like have Hale Berry naked lying next to you and you can't get it up.Torture.I cut offthat ugly ass fender and just pust some plexis on her. Oh well till thursday I hope. I plan to take a ride up to Bear moutain N.Y. There are some nice twisties there. I'll get to scrub the tires real good and hopefully put 100 miles or so on her

·
Registered
20 Posts
Man...you dont know how good you have it. I can't ride my 600RR legally until June (when I turn 16....and yes I know I'm young so I dont need any flaming for it, Ive already gotten plenty). But I go up to my church occasionally just to satisfy myself for the time being. I think I'm going to stop though cause I dont want anything bad to happen (like the church calling the cops on me) and not be able to get my license....Just wait it out...Rain isn't all that bad

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
meddie600rr said:
Man...you dont know how good you have it. I can't ride my 600RR legally until June (when I turn 16....and yes I know I'm young so I dont need any flaming for it, Ive already gotten plenty). But I go up to my church occasionally just to satisfy myself for the time being. I think I'm going to stop though cause I dont want anything bad to happen (like the church calling the cops on me) and not be able to get my license....Just wait it out...Rain isn't all that bad
15 and you've got a 600RR, yeah you've got it bad alright... :p

·
Registered
20 Posts
I know. Im super lucky to have parents like this. But I got one cause my brother rides, so I had to have one...haha. I ride the bike up to the church and I know how to ride. I've been driving a stick car since I was 14, my mom taught me how in the boonies of Montana. I'm not going to do anything stupid and I'll ride within my limits, which wont be anything at all, so I'll take is slow

·
Registered
57 Posts
Thats good to hear.My first street bike was a 92 ninja 250..I was crazy on that bike and that was when i was 18!..belive it or not, those little twofiddies can do great wheelies,but handle like crap.I can't believe all the stuff i did on that bike..but ive survived with little problems.my 600 f2 was a great bike and my 98 900 RR was super sweet.the 1kRR takes the cake of them all up to date, i just wish it were as comfortable as my 900 RR was..good luck kid!! be safe!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.