Honda CBR 1000RR Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Honda GURU
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Selling my beloved 2004 Hayden Edition. Has only 1608 miles. TIRES STILL HAVE THE TITS ON THEM!!! It was owned by a true enthusiast and has an LED Undertail and Hindle High Mount Pipes. Selling for a realistic $7000. This bike is in MINT and when I say MINT I mean it condition. Not a single scratch on the bike. Runs perfect. Call me with any questions or PM me your email address and I can send you my 30 other pictures of the bike. Bike is located in Lynchburg, VA and will deliver it for free within 100 miles.

Thanks
Madison

·
Honda GURU
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Jimmy! Its crazy what some of these people are trying to fetch for my exact same bike 8,500-$12,000!!!! I guess if you have to have an 04 RC 51 you will pay extra to get what you want. Mine is the lowest mileaged 04 Hayden I have found. BUMP

·
Prez of 6Gear MC
3,197 Posts
use to love that bike

·
The Bike Nighter
1,331 Posts
nice bike gl with the sale

·
Chief Chocolate Officer
1,148 Posts
Send that baby to Canada...they'll pay a King's ransom up there for a clean RC...

I helped a canuck friend buy one here in Cali last year...a pristine '05...paid a reasonable price...but now he's selling it up there and asking a lot more.

·
Honda GURU
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Bump I emailed everyone who was interested in pics. Im bummed Im 12 hours from windsor now! Oh well someone will end up buying it.

·
Custom User Title
1,094 Posts
Do you still have the sticker kit, I see it hasn't been applied to the bike.

·
Premium Noob
1,416 Posts
:drool:
Bump for a sweet ride.:thumbsup:

·
Honda GURU
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
No sticker kit for it. I'm the 2nd owner and the first guy opted not to put it on. He couldnt find it when I bought it.

·
Serial Killer
2,058 Posts
Man this is tempting considering my father-in-law just got one also. I'm in the process of buying another house, or I'd be all on this. Good luck with the sale.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts