Honda CBR 1000RR Forums banner

2004 Honda RC51 Hayden Edition only 1608 miles!!!!

2182 Views 20 Replies 15 Participants Last post by  REKLOOSE
Selling my beloved 2004 Hayden Edition. Has only 1608 miles. TIRES STILL HAVE THE TITS ON THEM!!! It was owned by a true enthusiast and has an LED Undertail and Hindle High Mount Pipes. Selling for a realistic $7000. This bike is in MINT and when I say MINT I mean it condition. Not a single scratch on the bike. Runs perfect. Call me with any questions or PM me your email address and I can send you my 30 other pictures of the bike. Bike is located in Lynchburg, VA and will deliver it for free within 100 miles.

Thanks
Madison

See less See more
1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Thanks Jimmy! Its crazy what some of these people are trying to fetch for my exact same bike 8,500-$12,000!!!! I guess if you have to have an 04 RC 51 you will pay extra to get what you want. Mine is the lowest mileaged 04 Hayden I have found. BUMP
Very impressive bike - GL.
Sweet ass bike man.. Goodluck!
use to love that bike
nice bike gl with the sale
Send that baby to Canada...they'll pay a King's ransom up there for a clean RC...

I helped a canuck friend buy one here in Cali last year...a pristine '05...paid a reasonable price...but now he's selling it up there and asking a lot more.
Bump I emailed everyone who was interested in pics. Im bummed Im 12 hours from windsor now! Oh well someone will end up buying it.
Do you still have the sticker kit, I see it hasn't been applied to the bike.
:drool:
Bump for a sweet ride.:thumbsup:
No sticker kit for it. I'm the 2nd owner and the first guy opted not to put it on. He couldnt find it when I bought it.
Man this is tempting considering my father-in-law just got one also. I'm in the process of buying another house, or I'd be all on this. Good luck with the sale.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts