a modder who likes chrome
57 Posts
I'll take the sprocket

·
Registered
3,268 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'll take the sprocket
I just realized I did not add that shipping is not included so I am sorry about that. Do you still want it? I ship through a friend of mine that ships alot of stuff UPS and everyone will be charged actual shipping so it should not be much.

·
Registered
3,268 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Not that it will make a difference with the sale of any of this but thought some of you may be interested to know why I am selling this stuff....... I am trying to raise money to rescue a 1 to 2 year old female Boxer and buy the supplies needed to own her. She has been in a shelter for a couple months and is a great dog. Dont understand why she is still there. I guess no one wants an adult dog.

·
a modder who likes chrome
57 Posts
yeah i'm cool with that, just let me know what the final cost is

·
Registered
3 Posts
What'll you do the swingarm shipped to 78404? You only suckered me in cause of the boxer rescue, we got our female 2 years ago and she rocks! Also considering the taillight if its not discolored.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,268 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
What'll you do the swingarm shipped to 78404? You only suckered me in cause of the boxer rescue, we got our female 2 years ago and she rocks! Also considering the taillight if its not discolored.
Dude thats a good looking Boxer!!!!! :) I will check to see what it will cost me to ship it and let you know. Tail light is not discolored. Only on the bike about 5,000 miles

·
Registered
3,268 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I will do the swingarm and taillight shipped to you for $110. You only suckered me because that is one awesome looking dog you have there! :)

·
Registered
3,268 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
yeah i'm cool with that, just let me know what the final cost is
Looks like shipping is $5.50 UPS. I could try USPS to see if its any cheaper but really no matter what I ship through UPS is does not get much lower than $5 so total will be $15.50 if you want it. It was not on the bike very long before I bought the 520 conversion

·
The Bike Nighter
1,331 Posts
parts for sale

i sent u a pm a week ago for the stock parts r u still selling them ??? let me know thanks Rudy

1 - 20 of 39 Posts