Honda CBR 1000RR Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Riding Free
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've got a jardine dual exhaust slip-on and also have k&n air filters.I'm also using the pcIII usb I'm looking for custom maps for it I've got the map from dynojet but I really don't think it is for my bike can anyone help me with this..

·
blue power ranger
197 Posts
I've got a jardine dual exhaust slip-on and also have k&n air filters.I'm also using the pcIII usb I'm looking for custom maps for it I've got the map from dynojet but I really don't think it is for my bike can anyone help me with this..
map master list .LOTS of custom maps around here..

·
Registered
575 Posts

·
Riding Free
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
oh yah I'm glad to be a member and also I really thank you for your help I'll start searching.Oh and what I ment when I said the map may not be for my bike it runs real rich almost like it is getting to much gas to the point it stalls.I'll post my pic's tomorrow.

·
blue power ranger
197 Posts
Actually stalling could be a lean issue also..Its highly recommended to get a custom tune fo your bike..

Ive run a few custom maps from here.Bike runs ok in some spots and poor in others,and vice versa depending on the map..
Now that the mods are done,going for a dyno tune on wensday..Cant wait.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.