Honda CBR 1000RR Forums banner

1 - 20 of 503 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to start a thread to collect info on all new pipes for the 08 Blade.

Here're the first pix of the Leo Vince pipes for the 08 Blade. No gain figures yet. It looks too exposed on the underside to me.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,672 Posts
I'm hoping the Taylormade will look better.

·
Registered
1,227 Posts
why the fawk didnt they do the engine cover in black?

·
Banned
6,820 Posts
too bad thats a photo shop and not real huh ... you guys believe anything huh ... FOOLS!!! its a GSXR exhaust photoshopped on to a cbr 08 .. when will you girls learn ... lol .. YOU DONT AND WONT SEE ANYTHING TIL APRIL AT THE EARLIEST .. bike is not out to ANYONE TIL MARCH-ISH

·
Registered
16,850 Posts
too bad thats a photo shop and not real huh ... you guys believe anything huh ... FOOLS!!! its a GSXR exhaust photoshopped on to a cbr 08 .. when will you girls learn ... lol .. YOU DONT AND WONT SEE ANYTHING TIL APRIL AT THE EARLIEST .. bike is not out to ANYONE TIL MARCH-ISH
damn... the toptaz that stole christmas :sad010:

·
Ass off the seat
29,358 Posts
lol.. umm u for reposting my same post ... ITS NOT real its a photoshop ..lol..

little boy will you never learn...
i would re-read my post if i was you or at least put on your glasses.

wait what the fuck happened........................... it was spelled wrong.................... maybe i need to put my glasses on

·
Banned
6,820 Posts
damn... the toptaz that stole christmas :sad010:
sorry boys and girls... and (LITTLE BOYS HELRZR LOL) u gotta know what you are looking at and not trust all you see cause someone posts it up .. when you looked over that bike as much as i have .. and metal too ... and you have serviced gsxr's you know what they look like... and here is a HINT of the photoshop... LOOK mid engine cover you will see a black rectangular box... on the REAL bike . it does not exist .. the sight glass is gone and the dipstick is actually about 10.5 inches long...

u gotta get up a week ago to get it past the king of attention to detail boys... ( and you too helrazr) lol :thefinger:

·
Registered
1,227 Posts

·
Ass off the seat
29,358 Posts
you cheated taz!!! you edited your post!!!! i know you did i cant be that blind, i looked at it like three times!!!!

1 - 20 of 503 Posts