Honda CBR 1000RR Forums banner

41 - 60 of 87 Posts

·
$8K OTD
154 Posts
That's what I like about Hondas though. They don't screw over their bike owners by making major changes on the their bikes every two years.

·
Registered
327 Posts
It could be just me...but it seems like the space between the nose and front fender is gone on the 10 models. The 08-09 you could pretty much see the whole front fender. I like this look on the 10 better.

·
1,125 Posts
That's why its just best to go to the DUCATI or the YAMAHA R-1. Honda is seriously begining to suck. I have an 04 and will just keep it and upgrade. I like the 06 rr but that ugly oil leaking thing they call a motorcycle is just sad.

No wonder they cannot win anymore titles. Look Nicky jump ship! Rossi jumped ship, and Check out Spies and Haga! Honda sucks. When Rossi left they went all down hill from there. they are a has been!

Strait!
I would not put my money into that company.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #55
^ $9999. We lost a bundle on them at that price, but they had to go. They are still available at Honda but until they come out with a rebate I can't order one and sell it for that.:cool:I sent you a PM also.

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
Well......at least they got the color of the exhaust right! How hard would it have been to color match them on the earlier models............DUH!

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
........any word on what the minor engine changes are?
They increased the size of the flywheel for better torque.........

New for 2010

- Increased-diameter flywheel for more inertia and improved performance.

- Redesigned license plate stay for easier removal on track days.

- New muffler cover for enhanced appearance.

- Exciting new colors: Pearl Orange/Light Metallic Silver and Red/Black. C-ABS model available in Black only

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
the red/blk looks nice in the pic,any other colors or just the two
2010 Honda CBR1000RR / CBR1000RR C-ABS - Specifications
Model: CBR1000RR / CBR1000RR C-ABS
Engine Type: 999cc liquid-cooled inline four-cylinder
Bore and Stroke: 76mm x 55.1mm
Compression Ratio: 12.3:1
Valve Train: DOHC; four valves per cylinder
Induction: Dual Stage Fuel Injection (DSFI)
Ignition: Computer-controlled digital transistorized with 3-D mapping
Transmission: Close-ratio six-speed
Final Drive: #530 O-ring - sealed chain
Suspension Front: 43mm inverted HMAS cartridge fork with spring preload, rebound and compression damping adjustability; 4.3 inches travel
Rear: Unit Pro-Link HMAS single shock with spring preload, rebound and compression damping adjustability; 5.4 inches travel
Brakes Front: Dual radial-mounted four-piston calipers with full-floating 320mm discs
Rear: Single 220mm disc; Honda Electronic Combined ABS
Tires Front: 120/70ZR-17 radial
Rear: 190/50ZR-17 radial
Wheelbase: 55.4 inches
Rake: 23.3o
Trail: 96.2mm (3.8 inches)
Seat Height: 32.3 inches
Fuel Capacity: 4.7 gallons, including 1.06-gallon reserve
Colors: CBR1000RR: Pearl Orange/Light Metallic Silver, Red/Black
CBR1000RR C-ABS: Black

Curb Weight*: 439 pounds (CBR1000RR) / 461.7 pounds (CBR1000RR C-ABS)
*Includes all standard equipment, required fluids and full tank of fuel--ready to ride.

Meets current EPA standards.

California version meets current California Air Resources Board (CARB) standards and may differ slightly due to emissions equipment.

©2009 American Honda Motor Co., Inc. All Rights Reserved.

41 - 60 of 87 Posts