Honda CBR 1000RR Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
SalemCBR on YouTube
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

If ya'll have not tried the track do give it a go!

·
Premium Member
2,912 Posts
I know you do videos for you and not the audience, but its posted so I assumed you intended others would watch. I would if someone else hand't selected the radio station... you dig? lol (y) :ROFLMAO:

I didn't get through 25 seconds, fast forwarded a few times then bailed. Music on track videos is not my thing (y)

·
SalemCBR on YouTube
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I know you do videos for you and not the audience, but its posted so I assumed you intended others would watch. I would if someone else hand't selected the radio station... you dig? lol (y) :ROFLMAO:

I didn't get through 25 seconds, fast forwarded a few times then bailed. Music on track videos is not my thing (y)
Lol, I dig... I dig. Thanks for the feedback. This one I did for the other rider as much as for me. He likes this sort of thing. I get limited by what wont get a copyright hit unless you are all good with ads. Not that there are not other styles of music I can choose.

·
Registered
512 Posts
. . . I didn't get through 25 seconds, fast forwarded a few times then bailed. Music on track videos is not my thing (y)
I watched and listened to it twice. Can't beat gettin' down with the homies spittin' out a few raps on a Saturdee night. Ya know what 'm sayin'? :ROFLMAO:(y)

·
Registered
52 Posts
Very nice! What track is this ? Btw, have you swapped riding with your buddy's 2014 cbr ? Curious how different they feel.

·
Registered
90 Posts

Damn, I didn't realize you were and old fart like me ;)

·
Registered
410 Posts
haha, music can be annoying if you din't like it, it can date your video too, but it can make it a lot more interesting. Keep doing what you are doing. This section would almost be dead if you didn't post 😃

·
Registered
60 Posts

I didn't even make 25 seconds. Not a fan of music (especially THAT genre) on track videos, the scream of inline fours is all the "music" necessary.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts