Honda CBR 1000RR Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,404 Posts
To be honest,the gains over the stock UK setup is minimal compared to the US bikes gain over stock.
Both should end up at the same place, but the UK bikes shouldn't feel slow out of the box.
Remember, UK bikes are delivered from Honda with full power available as stock.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
To be honest,the gains over the stock UK setup is minimal compared to the US bikes gain over stock.
Both should end up at the same place, but the UK bikes shouldn't feel slow out of the box.
Remember, UK bikes are delivered from Honda with full power available as stock.
Yeah I know the UK Bikes are full power, that why Woolich use there maps for US bikes.

·
Premium Member
2,404 Posts
Yeah I know the UK Bikes are full power, that why Woolich use there maps for US bikes.
Woolich only includes stock maps for all bins in the program.
As a tuner/Woolich user it is easiest to copy the Euro ETV tables over to the bin template you are editing ;)
Ironically its my shared SP2 bin that seems to have been downloaded the most in the US to be used as a basis for copying the Euro ETV tables from.
By grabbing a shared bin you can import the ETV tables without having to manually copy them table for table across to a US file.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Woolich only includes stock maps for all bins in the program.
As a tuner/Woolich user it is easiest to copy the Euro ETV tables over to the bin template you are editing ;)
Ironically its my shared SP2 bin that seems to have been downloaded the most in the US to be used as a basis for copying the Euro ETV tables from.
By grabbing a shared bin you can import the ETV tables without having to manually copy them table for table across to a US file.
I noticed you kindly shared stock Euro bins in mapshare to make it even easier! 🙏
Legend!

·
Premium Member
2,404 Posts
I noticed you kindly shared stock Euro bins in mapshare to make it even easier! 🙏
Legend!
Yes, although I did that for myself as I was fuggen sick and tired of copy pasting LOL
But since woolich wont let anyone delete their shares I figured I may as well make it useful for others as well.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts