Hook 'em!
2017 CBR1000S1
3,218 Posts
some like's drag racing some like's road track and some likes hwy racing
I like that lean angle. They make a bike for highway pulls, it's called a 'Busa

·
Registered
427 Posts
I think Hayabusa's look to "bulbous" for my personal taste but can't deny it is the best foundation if you want to dive into engine mods. The availability of parts for that bike is unmatched and 6th gear power wheelies are only a turbo away!

·
L'Poser
10,925 Posts
Dude, call the police, someone done stole one of your front brake rotors.

·
L'Poser
10,925 Posts
Reactions: Ghost cbr and Bevo

·
Registered
194 Posts
That's a shame
Coming from a guy who just bought a cb1000r naked slug.
I like that lean angle. They make a bike for highway pulls, it's called a 'Busa
I saw the video of you riding, you’re super-slow, and your lean angles were amateur at best.
The best part of your video, was you speeding up the video as if you were actually riding fast, heeeheee.

You really shouldn’t judge this person. 🤫

·
Hook 'em!
2017 CBR1000S1
3,218 Posts
Coming from a guy who just bought a cb1000r naked slug.
LOL, it's for commuting and I paid cash. No point in racking up miles slabbing my SP. I save that bike for the weekends.
I saw the video of you riding, you’re super-slow, and your lean angles were amateur at best.
The best part of your video, was you speeding up the video as if you were actually riding fast, heeeheee.

You really shouldn’t judge this person. 🤫
LOL, not my camera, not my editing, not my video. I'm merely riding ahead of the camera. A smart person would realize the video was fast forwarded during the straight segments to get to the turns. We didn't drag knee because it was a chilly day. Notice the trees had no leaves? Why would that be? :ROFLMAO:

If you're ever in Houston, I've got $1000 cash with your name on it if you can go around me. (y)

1 - 20 of 25 Posts