Honda CBR 1000RR Forums banner
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
206 Posts
Lots of nice stuff!
look forward to seeing your carbon intake tubes!

I need to message your carbon fiber seller, as i think i need some matt carbon skins for my girl.

·
Registered
17 CBR1000RR SP
219 Posts
So you have lost the classic SP color scheme which is distinctive, I turns heads of the average rider. BUT looking at the Carbon bike most peoples first look will be to wonder What is That? Second look will be Ooooooo…..Niiiiiice.

·
Registered
206 Posts
looking forward to seeing these wheels, PLEASE get a weight of the wheel with spacers before mounting them!

·
Registered
2018 CBR1000RR SP
1,166 Posts
You got me looking at full evo akras now lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
17 CBR1000RR SP
219 Posts
i can answer the weight of the wheels
1,9kg front
2,9kg rear

The wheels will arrive end of december ;)
So is that the raw weight of the wheels without the bearings from the website? Please weight the rims with bearing when you get them, I'll guess they are a bit heavier. Also, if you could, weight the original wheels if you unmount the tires.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I can weight the same wheels of a s1000rr...same size and type.
The thyssenkrupp come with some break disks mounted for sp1.

I will try to weigh the standart sp1 rims, but i hope to get them sold complete

·
Registered
17 CBR1000RR SP
219 Posts
Any info would be great but not if too inconvenient.
I am trying to decide on rims and the lightest may get the nod, BST or OZ, just gathering info now.
Thanks.

·
Banned
0 Posts
SC77 SP wheels are the same as base wheels. Just the color diff. I believe someone weighed the base/SP wheels some years ago and posted the results and to everyone's surprise the OEM SC77 wheels are really light for OEM wheels.

·
Registered
206 Posts
Looking NICE! so exicted for you! can't hardly WEIGHT for the oh... weight

·
Registered
152 Posts
I really like the Brembo black levers. It’s very different as I usually only see crg and asv levers. I’ll have to look them up. Awesome thread bro, subbed 🏍💪

1 - 20 of 47 Posts