Honda CBR 1000RR Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok. Looks like I’m selling the SP2. 970 miles. Spark full Ti exhaust, block off plates, suede seat cover, tidy tail, and Woolich software. I have stock exhaust and tail lights. Very lightly ridden in Colorado Rockies and never registered. I do have the MSO and Bill of sale from Honda Ozarks but you need to check if that works for your area. I am headed to Fl first week in April and taking the bike to register there because Aspen sucks and will cost me $3300 to make it legal( don’t ask what our usage tax per year is here). Bike is perfect outside of a small scratch next to seat where the Titanium tank was resting during de restricting. Will probably buff right out. Original tires with next to zero wear. Amazing machine. $18,000.
F786FB94-E755-443C-9DFE-0BF98AED6E76.jpeg
F8E1E104-63C4-492A-855D-A1D8B83CA13A.jpeg

·
Hook 'em!
2017 CBR1000S1
3,556 Posts
You could have washed it 😜

·
Premium Member
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
OK, bike is titled free and clear now. Bike is in Aspen Co. Maybe 50 more miles on her, not exactly sure as she is back in storage.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Lol at washed it...I thought the same thing. So you have the title and it's registered in Florida, correct (that's the state i'm in)?

·
Premium Member
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Lol at washed it...I thought the same thing. So you have the title and it's registered in Florida, correct (that's the state i'm in)?
Yes, clean Florida title, mileage not much more than stated ( I’ll have to look) but the bike is in storage in Aspen Colorado. It had the Cert of Origin and a DEA buddy signed off in the VIN for me so I didn’t have to transport it to FL for the registration.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts