Honda CBR 1000RR Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,177 Posts
Looks good! I'm diggin' the regular Goldwing version aka non-full dresser. Looks better than a Harley IMHO.

·
Registered
5,883 Posts
My wife wanted me to get one of those instead of a 1000RR when I was interested in getting back into biking after a 20+ year abstinence. We compromised on me getting the 1000RR for 3 years and then maybe the Goldwing thing. That was 8 years ago. I hope she has long forgotten about our agreement. :)

·
Registered
1,177 Posts
My wife wanted me to get one of those instead of a 1000RR when I was interested in getting back into biking after a 20+ year abstinence. We compromised on me getting the 1000RR for 3 years and then maybe the Goldwing thing. That was 8 years ago. I hope she has long forgotten about our agreement. :)
Since it's been 8 years, maybe you can talk her into letting you have both :D

·
Registered
431 Posts
Looks good! I'm diggin' the regular Goldwing version aka non-full dresser. Looks better than a Harley IMHO.
This post had me all excited, thinking there might be a return to the Valkyrie-like balls out big cube six shot cruising Honda. Maybe I didn't look around hard enough, but I didn't see anything in there that I don't consider to be "full dress"?

·
Registered
1,177 Posts
This post had me all excited, thinking there might be a return to the Valkyrie-like balls out big cube six shot cruising Honda. Maybe I didn't look around hard enough, but I didn't see anything in there that I don't consider to be "full dress"?
I could be wrong on this, but I thought full dress meant side bags, top bag w/ arm and back rests, taller windscreen, etc.
2018_Honda_GOLDWING_TOUR_GOLDWING_02Large-980x620.jpg

Whereas non-full dress (my own term lol) was just side bags, and a shorter windscreen...although it would've been nice to have removable side bags.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,177 Posts
^ You're probably better for it lol. Honesly, I don't know for certain either. Still a nice bike I think.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts